NOT an Anime Club

TheProfosist

Not only does @MyInnerFred insist on image spamming this thread he also seems to have to choose the largest images to do it with

Taking advantage of that full quality, yo. :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Not only does @MyInnerFred insist on image spamming this thread he also seems to have to choose the largest images to do it with

I guess ill have to follow suit. The long awaited picture!

Hyouka%20Print%20for%20Fred.jpg

What if someone wants the image?

-snip-

you post a link?

Just be thankful that he doesn't post long-ass 4K animated PNGs...

Just be thankful that he doesn't post long-ass 4K animated PNGs...

Actually I'd like to see that [emoji14]

I'm glad I rewatched GITS Arise 1 definitely puts everything in motion. The feling I got from it the second time is the same as the first. It's also something I needed since I got Arise 1 on release and that's some time ago, especially when it comes to my memory.

GITS Arise 2 parallels the original movie so hard! So far it's starting out so damn well. I can't wait to finish this off. I'm debating grabbing the new series before I can physically buy it or not.

https://twitter.com/TheProfosist/status/625272753894072320

wait fuck, hold on

you're talking about OVA 2 right?

making me question what chronology I should watch this at now

I'm like 10 minutes in to ep1 series, it's not too late to turn around.

or are the separate enough for it to not matter?

or do you not know since you haven't seen the series yet?

Error: 410

Just watch them in order they are doing what they lead do to make it feel familiar. Thought you already watched the Arise OVA's

I just finished GITS Arise and I've got the shivers. It's some how modern yet retro at the same time. You'll see at the Ed of the last ep. I almost didn't think something like this could or would be done any more. Mardock Scramble gave me hope. I gotta say I'm surprised and I seriously have high expectations of the series now.

https://twitter.com/TheProfosist/status/625586297504145408

Looks like the series might just basically be the OVA Movies cut into a series...

O.o the screen writer for Arise was the same as Mardock Scramble. They specifically wanted to get him!

As the title says this is not an anime club. You all can decide what it is for yourself. I plan to post random mostly anime related stuff here. Much of it may be off stuff I post to Twitter but their really just talking points. I would gladly get into some lengthy discussions about anime related text and links here that tend to get buried elsewhere. Regular banter should preferably be kept out if at all possible. This thread does not need to be super active. I'll post every other day or so.

Let me know what you think this thread should be about. If you find or run into something interesting about anime or while watching anime feel free to share.

Examples of some of the stuff to come soon.

i honestly dont see the point of this, but ok?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

i honestly dont see the point of this, but ok?

No need for you to...

Either way don't quote the OP it's bad forum etiquette.

Actually I'd like to see that [emoji14]

RIP ppl with data caps...

RIP ppl with data caps...

Theyre already screwed with all the anime they watch.

have you actually been in the other thread?

if so, you'd understand

#TooTrue

So @helping you hadnt watched GITS Arise yet?

I have not watched it yet :( I did how ever watch the last naruto the movie this morning and caught up with food wars still have to get back to watching Triage X and Hibike! Euphonium that I got half way through last season and start watching Ore Monogatari!! as well as check out this seasons anime as well

I have not watched it yet :( I did how ever watch the last naruto the movie this morning and caught up with food wars still have to get back to watching Triage X and Hibike! Euphonium that I got half way through last season and start watching Ore Monogatari!! as well as check out this seasons anime as well

Wow you sir have been busy busy.

So @helping you hadnt watched GITS Arise yet?

i'm a quarter in to episode 3

apparently it is just a repack of the movies +2 episodes of new content at the end

i'm confused as fuck though so many people are saying different things about which is better or not

maybe see if @BashZeStampeedo knows

nice so far

it's cool to see that even in comparatively retro the tachikoma's (they're called something else in here) have quirky dialogue

pretty tiring though, really have to pay attention to what's going on and the dialogue.

Error: 410