Five Nights at Freddy's 4 is out! What?!

Lord Sparklebottom

header.jpg?t=1437686965

Yup. Today, the next instalment in the never ending Five Nights at Freddy's series released out of the sky on steam.

It was first said to release on Halloween this year, then August 8th, and now it's released (Rocksteady, take notes ;)

This is what creator Scott Cawthon had to say:

Ok, so as many of you already know, I'm bad with release dates. The game is finished. :)

Five Nights at Freddy's 4 is said to be the last game in the series and is available on Steam for $8

Source: http://www.pcgamer.com/five-nights-at-freddys-4-releases-early/

Yeah, right guys? Guys?

(Rocksteady, take notes ;) )

Rocksteady, keep your notes clean, we don't need you releasing shitty self derivative "horror" games over and over for a 12 year old target audience

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Rocksteady, keep your notes clean, we don't need you releasing shitty self derivative "horror" games over and over for a 12 year old target audience

It was meant as a joke since that got delayed and delayed, and this got closer and closer (unfortunately)

Yeah, right guys? Guys?

-Snip-

807f7fe349038dd029e3e18ff31cdaf4704bcbdd

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

People will by this and when I get back to school people will be hyped over it.

with you there

If that refers that I'll steal dat milk before it gets to the factory:

Yes :P

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

If that refers that I'll steal dat milk before it gets to the factory:

Yes :P

Nah not that

*sigh*

I really don't think there's anything else to explore with FNAF, maybe story wise, but the horror aspect is growing weary. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

23 July 2015, at the FNAF developer offices!

• Okay, let's start developing the next FNAF game! FNAF 4!
  • YEAH
  • YEAH
  • YEAH
  • Graphic designer Bob? Progress!
  • IM ALREADY FINISHED I JUST COPIED THE FILES BOSS
  • Good job. Programmer Fred? Progress!
  • Sound designer Felix?
  • Guys we can't go on like f***** this we have a release date in a few months we need to do something in the meanwhile
  • Boss, we can make FNAF 5?
  • Bob your getting a raise your a f**** genius!

Basic guide to CPU's!

23 July 2015, at the FNAF developer offices!

• Okay, let's start developing the next FNAF game! FNAF 4!
  • YEAH
  • YEAH
  • YEAH
  • Graphic designer Bob? Progress!
  • Good job. Programmer Fred? Progress!
  • Sound designer Felix?
  • Guys we can't go on like f***** this we have a release date in a few months we need to do something in the meanwhile
  • Boss, we can make FNAF 5?
  • Bob your getting a raise your a f**** genius!

It's just one guy making it, so he would just be yelling to himself  :lol:

Yeah, right guys? Guys?

It's just one guy making it, so he would just be yelling to himself  :lol:

Can't he hire any more people with the million dollars he grabbed out of the hands of the largest 10 year old community in the world since Winx Club?

Basic guide to CPU's!

Can't he hire any more people with the million dollars he grabbed out of the hands of the largest 10 year old community in the world since Winx Club?

Well, copy pasting isn't THAT hard nowadays... 

Yeah, right guys? Guys?

Why do people like scaring themselves with cheap jump-scare horror anyway? Why is it so hard for people to make good horror games? Why do I keep asking pointless questions that won't make a difference to anybody?!

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Well, copy pasting isn't THAT hard nowadays... 

aP0qrIP.gif

Basic guide to CPU's!

I don't much care for the games themselves.

But the Theories...

That's another story all in itself.

Gamma v2.2 | i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz| Dark Rock TF | ASRock Z170 OC Formula | G-SKILL TridentZ Royal 2x16Gb 3200mhz | MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium | Sandisk 120Gb SSD | WD Black 1Tb HDD | Corsair RMx 850w | Corsair Spec Alpha | MSI Optix G27C2/2x19" monitors/34" Insignia tv

Spoiler

Secondary rig status: Blendin Blandin | Xeon E5 2670 E3 ES | Noctua L12s | ASRock X99 OC Formula | 48Gb Ram Smoothie | EVGA 980ti Superclocked+ | ADATA SU800 | SFFTime P-Atx | 

I don't much care for the games themselves.

But the Theories...

That's another story all in itself.

The theories about the story are great. I both do and don't want the upcoming movie (if it ends up actually getting made) to give a canon answer. It's kind of like a Song of Ice and Fire. I want to know all the answers, but at the same time I don't because they probably won't be as fun and crazy as when I've come up with in my head.

This series symbolizes exactly what is wrong with the gaming industry today. Short, no-effort, copy-paste games that are shat out constantly. The worst part about this is that most gamers eat this shit up.

I hate five nights at Freddy's with a passion.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Fck me.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

This series symbolizes exactly what is wrong with the gaming industry today. Short, no-effort, copy-paste games that are shat out constantly. The worst part about this is that most gamers eat this shit up.

I hate five nights at Freddy's with a passion.

its one guy, on his own, and they are relatively competently made, they are very cheap and people enjoy then, there is nothing wrong with them

Not when people are re-uploading asset flips from unity etc, at least its original content. sure the 4 games are similar but with slights twists on the mechanic everytime

Personally they are not games for me, but I have no issue with people enjoying it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii