Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

AR9 of course. don't play AR10 yet, it could make you worse.

In that case, my life is done :)

Your resident osu! player, destroyer of keyboards.

I agree with him, I thought about going for AR10 instead of AR9 first, but I realised, that I wouldn't follow the rhythm. I would be just snapping to notes rather than following the beat of the song.

rip, you will be missed.

I agree with him, I thought about going for AR10 instead of AR9 first, but I realised, that I wouldn't follow the rhythm. I would be just snapping to notes rather than following the beat of the song.

capable of doing AR9 is a essential perk of being a good player. AR8 is a pain after learning AR9.

and AR9 is a pain after learning AR10.

so you need to be able to adapt to the situation :)

don't be someone who are only able to do AR10 map cough MJGHD cough

jk, MJ is bae

Meh, I can decently sightread AR10. Just the streams and slider velocity would kill me though.

Actually your best bet of reading HR is more reliant on knowing BPM division and aim, not reaction time. A trait that I've come to realize and pursue.

Seriously, overcommit to one note at a time and you will fuck up the song.

In all seriousness, I play AR10 to ease up object density on some maps I play. Like Lesjuh's maps and old AngelHoney maps. Seriously, other than -GN, who can play Lesjuh's Banned Forever map? 220 BPM AR8 is a true pain.

Your resident osu! player, destroyer of keyboards.

Meh, I can decently sightread AR10. Just the streams and slider velocity would kill me though.

Actually your best bet of reading HR is more reliant on knowing BPM division and aim, not reaction time. A trait that I've come to realize and pursue.

Seriously, overcommit to one note at a time and you will fuck up the song.

In all seriousness, I play AR10 to ease up object density on some maps I play. Like Lesjuh's maps and old AngelHoney maps. Seriously, other than -GN, who can play Lesjuh's Banned Forever map? 220 BPM AR8 is a true pain.

fucking this.

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/679131&m=0

The mappers for every diff must have been high on crack when they mapped this thing.

I see what you did there... very clever

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

first over 100pp play... and with Tap-X of all things!!! Holy cow! dat acc though

CVJyKST.png

CpOyuce.jpg

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

http://prntscr.com/9q9jmd

Eh, could do better, haven't played in a while

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

Well my TapX is improving... a bit. Still can't stream for shit with it. It's a start :P

Two days ago:

dJfP786.jpg

Now:

Zn0l8dK.jpg

Funnily my scores allign with what I was doing in early December so I only have 1 month of progress to re-learn :)

osu! profile

oops 

XUqfScj.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

WubWoofWolf style.

So bad stamina and stupid fanboys?

/jk

Plz. Numpad 4&5 masterrace. WubWoofWolf style.

too bad dont have numpad :P

TKL op

Plz. Numpad 4&5 masterrace. WubWoofWolf style.

pff... I use O and P because they make me OP :P

osu! profile

So bad stamina and stupid fanboys?

/jk

Roasted

Roasted

As you can see, I don't really like WWW that much. He has a few good plays, but he really has gone  past his peak.