Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

wait... were you really single tapping that? bold moves bro.

yep :P

I was singing the song

oh xD

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

https://youtu.be/lfgT1f0ldfg

I broke my promise to not play a session of osu for a week to let my right wrist relax. So here is footage of my regrets.

You're like Reimu. "I quit because RSI" and the next day he was streaming xD

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

You're like Reimu. "I quit because RSI" and the next day he was streaming xD

That is accurate. Now I need to stream more so i can acquire the RSI in my left hand.

I need to learn my limit. But them rhythm games are too good.

finished No Title on Celcius Extra.

finished mean FC 99% and i did it :D

184PP. can't picture because slow internet T_T

FINALLY :D shitty acc makes the pp much lower than expected. 154pp.

What skin?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

What skin?

Onodera's Skin used by FrostxE ( tweaked ). for link plz ask @Mo5 because he the one who have the link :)

What skin?

http://puu.sh/mi9LY/a32b0df867.osk

that's Frost's latest skin... slightly different than the one Wind has though because he updated it IIRC

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

2518 posts, and still waiting to be moved to PC Gaming Subforum :(

playing with Kamui skin for a while, it's fun. but nowhere replacing my custom Onodera's Skin :D

mz0Xr.png

playing with Kamui skin for a while, it's fun. but nowhere replacing my custom Onodera's Skin :D

Kamui is great. I'm learning to use a custom Yugen skin, which I can't remember the name of.

Kamui is great. I'm learning to use a custom Yugen skin, which I can't remember the name of.

it's great on streams which is great. but like many other skin, i can't control the acc on that skin.

it's great on streams which is great. but like many other skin, i can't control the acc on that skin.

I'm using a Yugen-y skin. I can puush if you want, it's really nice to play with

I'm using a Yugen-y skin. I can puush if you want, it's really nice to play with

i dislike modernized skin. i'm sticking to old style :D

That's what I thought until I used this. Just try it

http://puu.sh/mz2dl/9e1cd3194e.osk

it's the same as YUGEN.

there's no sliderend, the circle is look too light. it's hard to read with.

this is just my preference. don't take it to heart.

it's the same as YUGEN.

there's no sliderend, the circle is look too light. it's hard to read with.

this is just my preference. don't take it to heart.

I can't read with sliderends :D

kid these day :P

I love my forz skin which has them :D

osu! profile

http://prntscr.com/9rc495

Not too shabby for someone who just woke up and has cold hands

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

http://prntscr.com/9rc495

Not too shabby for someone who just woke up and has cold hands

is that an autoconvert? Don't play autoconverts... they're terrible.

osu! profile