Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

trying super hard to get it to >95% :)

I sometimes tryhard too, but fail to get >95%. :(

I haven't played in 2 weeks. I'll try playing again after some of the exams finish (If I survive).

I wonder how bad I'll be.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Dang, I need to get RSI to get more PP... It's clinically proven.

still hope you get better @NeatSquidYT. I've been doing some exercises to prevent RSI to an extend, check on this https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/comments/39h3zy/dr_levi_mega_thread/

Thanks for the support, however RSI =/= Carpal Tunnel. RSI is a joint thing (iirc) whereas Carpal Tunnel is a damaging of the nerves. 

Yes, I possibly damaged some nerves from a rhythm game

*sigh*

Well, I'm gonna be back on osu! on saturday possibly, but this game to me is like a curse. i fucked up exams and possibly damaged my finger due to it. I need to restrain myself more, maybe play every 2 days.

Thanks for the support, however RSI =/= Carpal Tunnel. RSI is a joint thing (iirc) whereas Carpal Tunnel is a damaging of the nerves. 

*sigh*

Well, I'm gonna be back on osu! on saturday possibly, but this game to me is like a curse. i fucked up exams and possibly damaged my finger due to it. I need to restrain myself more, maybe play every 2 days.

take all the break you need... not worth risking your health for a game. Your hands will come in handy for other things too :P

I'd possibly need one too. My tapping fingers... rip

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Speaking of RSI, my aim suddenly became more buff...

34bef44eb6.jpg

Your resident osu! player, destroyer of keyboards.

What skin are you guys using?

My main skin history:

Default - shining - loliryu - loliryu custom edit - rafis - kynan - omgforz - onodera skin - mushin - rustbell - custom kancolle - omgforz (currently)

With loads of others as non-main skins (yugen, gidz, doomsday, tasty beverage, shigetora...). I'm a skin enthusiast :P

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

*sigh*

Damn. Take a break MJ. School is beating me down at the moment but I'm always up hahaha

NeonFX.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Using Kaoru's god for few days now. It's the most time I have spend with a skin.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Onodera Skin by Frost. modified it a bit tho.

Onodera Skin by Frost. modified it a bit tho.

it's not Frost's skin... he just uses it

Author: Its Joe (with some elements from other skins)

osu! profile

it's not Frost's skin... he just uses it

Author: Its Joe (with some elements from other skins)

ah, okay then :D

I'm currently testing reimu's new skin(someone remade it and posted it on reddit). It's a bit hard to read with it but it's fun, thinking of switching back to shige's skin, it's easier to read with it.

I'm currently testing reimu's new skin(someone remade it and posted it on reddit). It's a bit hard to read with it but it's fun, thinking of switching back to shige's skin, it's easier to read with it.

Oooooooooo link?

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Osu Thread Tourney anyone? After my right hand is usable again?

I need to learn my limit. But them rhythm games are too good.

Burakku Shippu.

Osu Thread Tourney anyone? After my right hand is usable again?

i want to, but school is taking up my time :(

i will plan on making one tho. just don't know the time. also, there's a lot of the member on different skill level, so it's pretty hard to manage.

i want to, but school is taking up my time :(

i will plan on making one tho. just don't know the time. also, there's a lot of the member on different skill level, so it's pretty hard to manage.

You could take inspiration from OCT or whatever that tournament Cinia was in recently where it was a 2v2 but the teams,consisted of 1 "good" and 1 "bad" player where the "good" player was forced to use HR/HD and the other went nomod.

You know what I mean... Right?

osu! profile

I hate when there's a good song, but it's not in the difficulty you can do well

post-155566-0-84682900-1452125189_thumb.

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

You could take inspiration from OCT or whatever that tournament Cinia was in recently where it was a 2v2 but the teams,consisted of 1 "good" and 1 "bad" player where the "good" player was forced to use HR/HD and the other went nomod.

You know what I mean... Right?

pretty much like that, without the mod part. a 3v3. 1 Normal player, 1 Good, 1 Great. that's the concept i want to put in.