Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

Will do when im back =) off to get my 980 ti at last!

when you're back, i could give you some maps that you can try :)

Started playing again on december after school squeezing the life out of me, I suck more than ever... I cri evritiem.

back playing regularly :P

Im back, need to get osu on my desktop. GOTTA MAX THOSE FRAME RATES RIGHT?

702889959e4ba9aa4eb80e49f746ce16.png

omfg rip acc and choke op

bruh, even i can't play that diff lol. i play on Apple's Insane.

Im back, need to get osu on my desktop. GOTTA MAX THOSE FRAME RATES RIGHT?

uhh, you will get lower input lag and higher framerate if you turn off the Frame Limiter. not put osu in your desktop :P

uhh, you will get lower input lag and higher framerate if you turn off the Frame Limiter. not put osu in your desktop :P

3000fps engine cap master race :D

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

1000FPS is the most you really want cause it will give the lowest input latency and is best for HR

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Nice to see this being a topic. Ibe been playing for 8 months daily. My goal is to HDHR Airman with a FC. My gear for osu is a Quickfire TK with MXBrowns and a Huion 420 with full area and 1080p game res.

How you getting on with that FC?

ExGon is a god with touchscreen.

How you getting on with that FC?

m9, he's nearly as good as NerO

░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░▄▀▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▀▄░░
▄▀▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▓█░
█▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓█░
█▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░░░░░░░░▓█░
▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄█▄▀░
░▀▄▓░░▒▀▓▓▒▒░░█▓▒▒░░
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▒▒█░
░▀░▀░░░░░▒▒▀▄▄▒▀▒▒█░
░░▀░░░░░░▒▄▄▒▄▄▄▒▒█░
 ░░░▀▄▄▒▒░░░░▀▀▒▒▄▀░░
░░░░░▀█▄▒▒░░░░▒▄▀░░░
░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▀

My fingers are cold af so I decided to warm them up a bit... I failed. Still cold af. But I did pass a 6* map for the first time which is nice :)

rip acc and combo

MFV9iVV.jpg

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Just found this. Followed. I started playing osu about a week ago, and have been loving every minute of it. :)

My Build: i7-4790K, 212 Evo, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3-1600, Intel 730 240GB SSD, WD Blue 1TB, EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX 2.0, NZXT H440 Blue/Black, EVGA 650W 80+Gold.

Most of the time, it's not the computer, it's the person using it.

That's why I picked it, muhehehe.

Try this one - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/353748

5260a3579b.jpgSo I came on for a few attempts and beat it first try. The rhythm just clicked lol. Any other tracks I could try?

Edit: Just beat one of the weekly tracks as well which I found impossible yesterday. WTF happened to me.

aa01706191.jpg

Just found this. Followed. I started playing osu about a week ago, and have been loving every minute of it. :)

glad you like it. https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3895545

here's my profile. contact me if you need some tutorial on the game :D i'll be happy to help you.

Giving mouse a go again, dat combo tho

post-155566-0-41851900-1451988491_thumb.

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

Needed 6 more notes to be perfect man.....

btw, i still don't have your profile. need it to build a pinkwall on my profile :D