Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

Just got 47 pp for a song. My previos maximum was 34 pp, so that`s a pretty good improvement. Let`s see how long it will take me to get a 50pp play.

SNIPPY

IIRC, your top map is a very easy map. so you're probably can reach 50pp easy.

I just started playing Osu yesterday... it's A LOT harder than I thought it'd be.

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I just started playing Osu yesterday... it's A LOT harder than I thought it'd be.

do u have fun with it?

I have become even worse at osu! again well time to relearn it :|

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I have become even worse at osu! again well time to relearn it :|

me too. Work make me can't play osu for a while. When i play, i'm shaking like hell.

you can search on the website y'know? give it a shot.

I did. There's nothing there. I came across 1 YouTube video of some guy playing this song on osu, but it was a little distorted. He did provide a download link, but the link is dead.

:/

COMIC SANS

I did. There's nothing there. I came across 1 YouTube video of some guy playing this song on osu, but it was a little distorted. He did provide a download link, but the link is dead.

:/

changes the filter from Ranked to All. maybe you find something.

changes the filter from Ranked to All. maybe you find something.

That helped a bit, but I still couldn't find the song. Only certain songs by Kikuo (assuming that's the artist's name) showed up, but the one I'm looking for.

*Sigh* Oh well. 

COMIC SANS

That helped a bit, but I still couldn't find the song. Only certain songs by Kikuo (assuming that's the artist's name) showed up, but the one I'm looking for.

*Sigh* Oh well.

well sorry i can't help you further.

do u have fun with it?

Yeah, I'm having lots of fun :D

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Yeah, I'm having lots of fun :D

no sarcasm intended right ^_^ anyways, first tip by me is download a lot of Beatmap, easiest way by downloading packs. moar is better.

no sarcasm intended right ^_^ anyways, first tip by me is download a lot of Beatmap, easiest way by downloading packs. moar is better.

Nope, I was completely serious. I like my games to be challenging... That's why I also enjoy Touhou on lunatic :)

Also, thanks for the tip

osu! profile

Nope, I was completely serious. I like my games to be challenging... That's why I also enjoy Touhou on lunatic :)

Also, thanks for the tip

Lunatic? wow you sure are hardcore. I'm only love to touch map that only i can beat. trying for 4 stars BM now.

Lunatic? wow you sure are hardcore. I'm only love to touch map that only i can beat. trying for 4 stars BM now.

I don't mind failing 1000 times as long as I see I'm get further with each try. I'm trying to get comfortable with 2* BM atm :)

osu! profile

I don't mind failing 1000 times as long as I see I'm get further with each try. I'm trying to get comfortable with 2* BM atm :)

2 stars arleady ( no sacrcasm intended ) that's pretty fast. try with mods for more challenge. Hidden is my favorite.

2 stars arleady ( no sacrcasm intended ) that's pretty fast. try with mods for more challenge. Hidden is my favorite.

Like I said, I like challenge :P

I'm pretty happy with the 290x combo I got in Flan-chan's song on normal, but I'm trying to improve it :D

osu! profile

Hidden is pretty difficult IMO. It's not like I can't pass maps with it, but I don't think I've ever gotten a FC with hidden.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Hidden is pretty difficult IMO. It's not like I can't pass maps with it, but I don't think I've ever gotten a FC with hidden.

HD is easier than HR. especially on higher difficulty. just pay attention to the song.

I did my best... Finally got an S from Flan-chan's song (normal difficulty) :D

Edit: also noticed I got the "Obsessed" achievement :P

nYeq0zI.jpg

osu! profile

I did my best... Finally got an S from Flan-chan's song (normal difficulty) :D

Edit: also noticed I got the "Obsessed" achievement :P

nYeq0zI.jpg
what stars? that's a great stat. And also, congrats! your finnaly addicted to Osu! just asking, what peripheral do u use?

what stars? that's a great stat. And also, congrats! your finnaly addicted to Osu! just asking, what peripheral do u use?

According to the Osu site it's 2.13 stars - https://osu.ppy.sh/b/176000&m=0

I'm using a Cherry MX-Board 3.0 (MX Brown switches) and a Gigabyte M8000X mouse (5040DPI)

osu! profile

After 37 tries I've managed to pass my first hard track... Now to improve it to an S :P

LMEFrk6.jpg

osu! profile

After 37 tries I've managed to pass my first hard track... Now to improve it to an S :P

LMEFrk6.jpg

Glad you're having fun with an amazing game :)

HD is easier than HR. especially on higher difficulty. just pay attention to the song.

I personally can't read HD very well, and I can read high ARs quite well so I use HR more than HD.