Microsoft reveals new desktop wallpaper for all devices for Windows Insiders - Ninjacat on a T-Rex and more...

GoodBytes

We (Insiders) basically volunteered to be lab rats, and this is what we get. Thanks, Microsoft.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Haha, that's awesome! I'm actually considering making the unicorn one my wallpaper too.

Okay I dunno, maybe the Narwhal one... Cause Reddit and all... Lulz

COMIC SANS

Oh my Micro$oft

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

WHAT THE FUCK.

Microsoft, always serious and business like. And then suddenly, BAM, bacon and t-rex. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

We (Insiders) basically volunteered to be lab rats, and this is what we get. Thanks, Microsoft.

You are using Windows 10 before everyone else. Microsoft did some contest to come at big very costly events just for insiders. Did another contest for a tour of Microsoft and talk with the lead developers and project managers.

And, you knew you would have nothing by doing this, like with previous versions of Windows beta's.

Hahaha, those are fantastically stupid.

I love'm.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Microsoft, always serious and business like. And then suddenly, BAM, bacon and t-rex. 

surface pleb

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Now who wouldn't want this as wallpaper? Battery life be damned.

Windows 7+dreamscene.........

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Cats and bacon...2 of my least favorite things. Try harder to be cool Microsoft :P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Who are they trying to be? This is all just incredibly stupid...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Who are they trying to be? This is all just incredibly stupid...

God forbid the Windows Insider team have some fun. They've made Insider themed backgrounds before. http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2014/11/07/a-little-something-for-windows-insiders/

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Don't take it too harshly. When Windows 10 releases everyone will be a lab rat.

How dare Micro$haft have any kind of fun. 

This rustles my jimmies hur dur. 

Lighten up kids. This is gr8. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

God forbid the Windows Insider team have some fun. They've made Insider themed backgrounds before. http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2014/11/07/a-little-something-for-windows-insiders/

Okay? I never said otherwise, and oh, those are considerably better than what is being discussed now. Anyways, all of the backgrounds (topic content) look like they were made just to appeal to the masses to make them buy Win10.

"Look, see this? We're in on the 'hip stuff', too!"

You don't have to be so upset with a view that differs from yours, you know.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Okay? I never said otherwise, and oh, those are considerably better than what is being discussed now. Anyways, all of the backgrounds (topic content) look like they were made just to appeal to the masses to make them buy Win10.

They're not supposed to be some serious or official thing. They aren't being included in the OS. So why are you so concerned about them?

Some folks in the Windows dev team just want to have a little fun. Who cares about nitpicking it to pieces.

And I'm not upset at all hahahahahaha. :P

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Actually Microsoft wants everyone to upgrade through the free upgrade. It is the only way for devs to get interest in the App Store and make software for it. Software that as Windows 10 is a basically a showcase of, perfectly fine for mouse and keyboard like any other software, but runs on your phone and tablet with all the interface adjusting itself for touch friendliness, with little code modification, mostly fine tuning needed.

They're not supposed to be some serious or official thing. They aren't being included in the OS. So why are you so concerned about them?

Some folks in the Windows dev team just want to have a little fun. Who cares about nitpicking it to pieces.

And I'm not upset at all hahahahahaha. :P

Because I don't like it when marketing gets so obvious and pitiful. They can claim it is all just for fun but there is always purpose behind what companies do.

Actually Microsoft wants everyone to upgrade through the free upgrade. It is the only way for devs to get interest in the App Store and make software for it. Software that as Windows 10 is a basically a showcase of, perfectly fine for mouse and keyboard like any other software, but runs on your phone and tablet with all the interface adjusting itself for touch friendliness, with little code modification, mostly fine tuning needed.

So they are making super hip wallpapers that seem like a rip off of other artists' work or companies attempts at marketing to the modern audience to appeal to the masses?

Would love to have this replace "loading windows" on bootup.

YESS

You are on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.

Hehe, good one :D

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

OMg s0 R4nd0m xDDDDDDDD MIcroS0fT u r seW kEwl xDDDDDD

le Reddit 4RmY 4lyf

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Because I don't like it when marketing gets so obvious and pitiful. They can claim it is all just for fun but there is always purpose behind what companies do.

Microsoft? Since when Microsoft did good advertising? The only time was with Windows 7 was my idea, and Windows 7 in 7sec ads, and I still wonder if that was pure luck, because every time Microsoft announces that they are spending billions in ads, you see about 0 of them, and they suck. They fail at showing the product.

We will see Windows 10 ads...

[edit]

Oh they are here!

(ok I have to admit, it put me a smile on my face.. well done MS... well done indeed...)

But we will ever see them passed YouTube? That is the question.

So they are making super hip wallpapers that seem like a rip off of other artists' work or companies attempts at marketing to the modern audience to appeal to the masses?

Marketing? This isn't even marketing. It's literally just random wallpapers some people in the OSG made and put out for Windows Insiders.

Lastly, those wallpapers doesn't even appeal to the masses like you're trying to claim. They are more appealing to nerds, which you guessed, are the general type of person that would be in the Insider program.

But anyway, I'm not replying to you anymore. You feel some type of way and are sticking to it.

Lastly, those wallpapers doesn't even appeal to the masses like you're trying to claim. They are more appealing to nerds, which you guessed, are the general type of person that would be in the Insider program.

Agreed. I saw the post at lunched, and the guys at the office looked over my screen, and no one got it, because they are from a different generation (older), and they don't go on forums, they don't know what memes are, and so on. They don't play PC or console games either. They are just from a different culture.

Microsoft? Since when Microsoft did good advertising? The only time was with Windows 7 was my idea, and Windows 7 in 7sec ads, and I still wonder if that was pure luck, because every time Microsoft announces that they are spending billions in ads, you see about 0 of them, and they suck. They fail at showing the product.

We will see Windows 10 ads...

[edit]

Oh they are here!

(ok I have to admit, it put me a smile on my face.. well done MS... well done indeed...)

But we will ever see them passed YouTube? That is the question.

I haven't seen good advertising from them either, but I can see clearly when they are doing things to get the attention of more people.

(that ad was good because of the adorable babies <33)

Marketing? This isn't even marketing. It's literally just random wallpapers some people in the OSG made and put out for Windows Insiders.

But anyway, I'm not replying to you anymore. You feel some type of way and are sticking to it.

You don't seem to understand...I know they haven't said it is marketing but it is clear that is what it is meant to be.  And you haven't been to Tumblr then, because that kind of stuff appeals to them all...

Wow, alright. I wasn't strong arming you to reply in the first place.