WHY YOU SHOULD GET THE HYPER 212 EVO

mhdg

I have been having some insane temps while running the cooler master hyper 212 evo. Look at this temp, UNDER 100% LOAD! ade4a6afeca6d5db4220d74e04ef9264.jpg

I dont believe it, either the app is not reading correctly or the ambient temp is 0c.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Shadow Rock Silm is more expensive but performs way better than a 212 Evo and the performance around a NH-U12S at a cheaper price......

I knew it was great but... X.x That's amazing, howmany fans installed?

Use aida64 for the temps, if they are the same, i belive you, but i bet you they won't.

edit: also, why are 4 cores not going full out? D:

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Everyone's doubting the validity of the program, and I'm just here wondering why didn't you just take a screenshot instead of taking a picture.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Everyone's doubting the validity of the program, and I'm just here wondering why didn't you just take a screenshot instead of taking a picture.

lol same. screenshoting is way faster then taking picture and then transferring to the PC. maybe to show that it isnt a photoshop? as photoshoping a camera shot would be much tougher then a screenshot 

lol. AMD temp bug. OP please.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

lol same. screenshoting is way faster then taking picture and then transferring to the PC. maybe to show that it isnt a photoshop? as photoshoping a camera shot would be much tougher then a screenshot 

u can take a screenshot and photoshop it then take a photo of the edited picture that is shown on the screen :D

Use a different program I highly doubt those temps 

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

u can take a screenshot and photoshop it then take a photo of the edited picture that is shown on the screen :D

*mindblown*

to much work to brag on a forum about temps lol

Amd, especially older generation has notoriously bad Temperature reading, the 212 evo is an ok cooler.

It's not amazing, not fantastic or mind blowing. It's a small sized reasonably priced tower cooler that is a

good alternative to a stock cooler. 

I dont believe it, either the app is not reading correctly or the ambient temp is 0c.

30C is possible under idle with it being stock clocks and possible undervolted......but 30C max load with a 212 Evo........

Fake fake fake, considering my i5 4690k hit 52c Max on prime95 26.6 at stock settings with a much better cooler.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

Yeah, looks fake. My Hyper 212+ with a 2500K idles at 36C. Even with dual Delta fans going full blast (260 CFM fans) and another delta fan on the exhaust, I'm only able to get it down to 58C under load with Intel Burn Test.

Yeah, looks fake. My Hyper 212+ with a 2500K idles at 36C. Even with dual Delta fans going full blast (260 CFM fans) and another delta fan on the exhaust, I'm only able to get it down to 58C under load with Intel Burn Test.

Riperoni ears deltas wow

Riperoni ears deltas wow

They're really not that loud during normal use. They idle at 400 RPM most of the time, which is pretty silent. Under load with Intel burn test, they run at 40% speed. I don't think I'm actually able to get the CPU hot enough to trigger 100% use. But yeah, it's quite fun turning the fans up to high and scaring our dog away.

Yeah, I wouldn't trust Core Temp with that CPU. My friend has a 8320 with stock cooling and it said he was getting 15 degrees on idle.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K OC @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth X79 | GPU: 2x SLI Gigabyte GTX 760 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x4GB 1866 | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 750W | Storage: A-Data XPG 120GB  & WD Blue 1TB | OS: Arch GNU/Linux || PC Part Picker & 3D Mark Score

How was mounting the EVO on AM3+? Was it easy? Does it sit tight and properly? No? thought so...

The EVO on AM3+ is a piece of shit. I mean you can twist it after you have mounted it! It's ridiculous and deserves a revision.

who cares...

How was mounting the EVO on AM3+? Was it easy? Does it sit tight and properly? No? thought so...

The EVO on AM3+ is a piece of shit. I mean you can twist it after you have mounted it! It's ridiculous and deserves a revision.

You can twist it a little bit on all sockets.... That's normal IIRC

You can twist it a little bit on all sockets.... That's normal IIRC

I only mounted it on AM3+ once and it was awful. Didn't know about the other sockets, that's horrible. The Dinosaur needs a revision! :D

who cares...

I only mounted it on AM3+ once and it was awful. Didn't know about the other sockets, that's horrible. The Dinosaur needs a revision! :D

I mounted it about 10 times :P

It twists a little on all sockets. Nothing to worry about (note: a little)

f

Why did it say you quoted me? O_0

Why did it say you quoted me? O_0

I did, but it was a mistake, edited it out lol.