AMD FX-4330 CPU Discovered in Russia and six-core FX-6330 soon.

AlexandarJL

Announced in June, the new generation of APUs from AMD was supposed to come in just a few months. Apparently, onlinetrade.ru online shop is already selling it for 5100 rubles ($89.5 USD).

Built on Godavari core, which is a modern twist on the older Kaveri design, it will have a slightly upped core voltage, and will have increased processor and graphics frequencies, with better CPU and GPU performance. More Godavari processors are expected to launch this year, but it is not only the FM2+ platform that may get refreshed. According to AMD, it’s believed that more socket AM1 and AM3+ desktop parts will be released in Q2 2015.

Together with these two sockets, two FX-series models will also come until the end of this year, namely the quad-core FX-4330 and six-core FX-6330. As it seems, one of them already appeared in online stores in Russia.

Sockets first, CPUs later

The Russian online store sells the tray version of the FX-4330. According to the APUs performance specs, the processor is clocked at 4 GHz, having 5 per cent higher base frequency and being 20 per cent more expensive. Although CPU World believes that some spec details of the new APU aren’t correct, the FD4330WMW4KHK part number is valid enough to provide further accurate info about the available product.

The decoded part number shows the FX-4330 as having 4 CPU cores, 8 MB L3 cache and 95 Watt TDP, while the "HK" suffix means that it is built on Vishera core. Also, it seems the new APU is compatible with AM3 socket motherboards. A BIOS upgrade will probably help the motherboard recognize the new APU.

Apparently, the FX family of APUs will remain unchanged until the first quarter of 2016. While the FX-4330 already made an appearance, it remains only for the FX-6330 to come to light, probably in a few months.

Source: Softpedia

post-124630-0-76432700-1437384368.jpg

post-124630-0-76432700-1437384368.jpg

Wonder when we'll get some performance reviews.  It'd be nice if AMD could at least release something to compete with the i3 and be a bit cheaper. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

If they fixed the IPC, then FX-6330 would compete with i3

also new APU ! it would be nice if it compete with consoles while oc

Quite simply, the same old CMT bull shit with an iGPU.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

AMD business model

1 Start with what worked 7 years ago

2 Add more cores

3 Pretend you are not ironing your balls with your pants. 

4 Cry a little

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Wonder when we'll get some performance reviews.  It'd be nice if AMD could at least release something to compete with the i3 and be a bit cheaper. 

FX-8320 ? Well , it's the same price , not cheaper.

Fx8320 doesn't compete in games and it's more expensive because it doesn't work in a $40 mobo

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Fx8320 doesn't compete in games and it's more expensive because it doesn't work in a $40 mobo

Well, you can get similar priced mobos for it here (options are limited but not bad), however the CPU itself is about $50 more expensive.  

I just want more options.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

So, I decided to give dark theme a try. After two days, I've decided that this is a bad idea.

gigabyte has heatsinked vrm mobo for around that price. stock i dont think it would exceed the limit of the chokes, but downvolt would be optimal. or 8320E.

Multithreaded performance, they already do. Singlethreaded, that's impossible before Zen (and would be surprising even with Zen).

gigabyte has heatsinked vrm mobo for around that price. stock i dont think it would exceed the limit of the chokes, but downvolt would be optimal. or 8320E.

FX processors at stock speeds do not match i3 in gaming. You need 4ghz++.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

okok its news, but no one gives a shit about the dead FX series anymore

FX processors at stock speeds do not match i3 in gaming. You need 4ghz++.

depends on a game. 4ghz 8 core in gta5 is better for example.

still, even in well threaded games, intel is stil the safe option

depends on a game. 4ghz 8 core in gta5 is better for example.

You are not going to say that an FX8300 is worse than my i5 4690k at stock speeds.

Quote me if you want me to see your message. Like my post if it helped. Click "Show More" to see things that I use.

Desktop (2014): CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.50GHz | GPU: MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Motherboard: MSi Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaws X 1600MHz + 2x4GB HyperX Black 1600MHz | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x | PSU: Corsair VS650 | Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus | OS: Windows 10 Home

Laptop (2017): Model: Asus UX310U

Peripherals: Monitor: Samsung S24D300 OC@75Hz + Viewsonic XG2401 (144Hz) | Mouse: Logitech G305 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Headset: HyperX Cloud Core | Speakers: Logitech Z333 | Additional: Logitech G29

Mobiles: Samsung Pixon (2010-2012) | Samsung Galaxy Ace (2012-2013) | Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013-2016) | Samsung Note 4 (2015)(Lost) | Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016-2019) | Samsung Galaxy S10 (2019 - Current) | Additional: ASUS Zenwatch 2 (2016)

Seems a bit pointless to me to put something between the FX4300 and the FX4350.

'Vishera' is what did it for me-rip AMD if they think that they can do it a 3rd time with their CPU.

PMSL

Yay, refreshes of bad cpus, yay!

CPU-i5 4690k 4.4ghz @ 1.190V, MOBO-MSI z97 gaming 3, Cooler-hyper 212 evo, GPU- r9 290x asus directcuII (-37Mv), Storage-120gb v300(switching soon), 1tb caviar blue, CASE-Red/black h440, PSU-Antec TPC 650.

at 4.7 ghz its still worse :P

At 5.3GHz its worse than my i5 4440, so ^this is under exaggerating^.

PMSL

At 5.3GHz its worse than my i5 4440, so ^this is under exaggerating^.

idk. i just looked gta 5 benches and gamegpu.ru site benches of last year games. who knows if dx12 will do magic.

i was the one trumping how 8320 will be good for multithread games. its ok, but still trailing behind i5 in games that obviously use more cores. i havent done much research how much utilization there is on core tho.

but you are right,  haswell vs vishera is 2:1 per cor perf, but it is raised by about 20% on amd side if you disable one alu cluster in each module. so the design is wasteful for games.

idk. i just looked gta 5 benches and gamegpu.ru site benches of last year games. who knows if dx12 will do magic.

i was the one trumping how 8320 will be good for multithread games. its ok, but still trailing behind i5 in games that obviously use more cores. i havent done much research how much utilization there is on core tho.

but you are right,  haswell vs vishera is 2:1 per cor perf, but it is raised by about 20% on amd side if you disable one alu cluster in each module. so the design is wasteful for games.

*facedesk* DX 12 won't rescue a 4 year old CPU that has an IPC close to that of a Pentium III based Celeron M.

PMSL