Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Calling Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3 Legacy Titles makes me feel old

and i'm only 15...

Welcome to the real world...

You know them right? No? Then watch the video :P

What do you think? Dope or Nope? :P

old news

i think it has been posted here too

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

/careless

Sorry but i can't really find a f**k to give :/

i-dont-know-what-i-expected-gif.gif

when i clicked on this thread

Then why did you give fucks to go to this thread? :) I really don't care too. I hate consoles,  i made this for news and entertaiment purposes only

That button touch screen is just going to break like the Blackberry that did that.

All of these features seem to me like . mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i mean it's just not ... i don't know how to explain it they arent gimmicks but arent real ''nice'' things if you know what i mean 

Interested in Business and Technology

Buying it for exclusives. Need moar Kingdom Hearts. Also, it looks sexy (to me). Also, free games from PS+. Also, streaming. 

PC master race, but still.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I'm gonna get the ps3 when the price goes down, for a blue-ray player  :P

No 1. the new interface that is replacing xmb, looks just like windows 8 metro. :blink:

No. 2 the 500 gb hard drive just like human skin is insufficient for storing ALL your games on.

Give me a break...

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

No 1. the new interface that is replacing xmb, looks just like windows 8 metro. :blink:

No. 2 the 500 gb hard drive just like human skin is insufficient for storing ALL your games on.

Give me a break...

I didn't know we were putting all our games on that HDD. I expected to have about half of my games on Blu-rays.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I didn't know we were putting all our games on that HDD. I expected to have about half of my games on Blu-rays.

what about when you buy them online, I thought this was going to be like steam.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

what about when you buy them online, I thought this was going to be like steam.

N-no. :| That was the XB1. It was going to require you to install the games to the HDD from the Blu-ray discs.

PS4 doesn't make you do this. You can still buy disc-based games and play them strictly off the discs. 

Also, Cross-game chat? Boo ya! :D

† Christian Member †

N-no. :| That was the XB1. It was going to require you to install the games to the HDD from the Blu-ray discs.

PS4 doesn't make you do this. You can still buy disc-based games and play them strictly off the discs. 

Also, Cross-game chat? Boo ya! :D

Then why does he say you can log in from any ps4 and play your games, how do you do that without the disc?

Then why does he say you can log in from any ps4 and play your games, how do you do that without the disc?

Geikei, the company that Sony bought to make a game streaming service. 

That's how you will be able to play PS1, PS2, and PS3 games on the PS4. Absolute backwards compatibility. There's no information stating this is how it will be done, but it seems like the fastest and easiest way to make it happen. And Sony seems to be all about the "Have what you want, right now, not later." attitude this generation.

† Christian Member †

I really don't care about consoles anymore.

Who does?

Geikei, the company that Sony bought to make a game streaming service. 

That's how you will be able to play PS1, PS2, and PS3 games on the PS4. Absolute backwards compatibility.

He's says you can sign in to your PS4 from anywhere and access all of your purchases, how do you do this if the PS4 only takes one optical disc and you need that disc to play?

There is a play as you download feature. You play one part of the game as another downloads so you can actually play games instantly, you launch a game from your friend and just play it instantly, i discussed this in a another thread by me. Don't remember the title :D

He's says you can sign in to your PS4 from anywhere and access all of your purchases, how do you do this if the PS4 only takes one optical disc and you need that disc to play?

Nothing has been explained about that particular thing but it could worth either

1.  You can only play the games you DO have installed on your PS4 hard drive.

2.  When you put the disc in or buy digitally the game is automatically tied to your account and you can access a digital version of the copy for streaming on other PS4's regardless of if you have the disk or not since its already been tied to your account.  Like a sort of pass or something, you have proven you own the game by putting in the disc drive and maybe some pop-up comes up saying do you want to tie the game to your account, Yes or No and something on the disc (serial key of sorts) will be read and stored so that you cant just give the disc to friends so they "own" it as-well.  Then you can untie the game from your account via something in your account game details to allow you to give the game to friends via the disc.

Would be cool if it worked like 2.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

There is a play as you download feature. You play one part of the game as another downloads so you can actually play games instantly, you launch a game from your friend and just play it instantly, i discussed this in a another thread by me. Don't remember the title :D

This^ and...

Nothing has been explained about that particular thing but it could worth either

2.  When you put the disc in or buy digitally the game is automatically tied to your account and you can access a digital version of the copy for streaming on other PS4's regardless of if you have the disk or not since its already been tied to your account.

This^

Regardless of how they do it, we'll be able to do this. And it'll be awesome. Since you can download as you play, assuming you don't have data caps, re-downloading then deleting should be fine. 

Though people in your household might complain about the internet being slow.

† Christian Member †

2.  When you put the disc in or buy digitally the game is automatically tied to your account and you can access a digital version of the copy for streaming on other PS4's regardless of if you have the disk or not since its already been tied to your account.  Like a sort of pass or something, you have proven you own the game by putting in the disc drive and maybe some pop-up comes up saying do you want to tie the game to your account, Yes or No and something on the disc will be read and stored so that you cant just give the disc to friends so they "own" it as-well.  Then you can untie the game from your account via something in your account game details to allow you to give the game to friends via the disc.

So you can install all your games to hdd and not use the discs, then you can play those games from anywhere because they are tied to your account?

If so then my original comment is still accurate, 500Gb is too small.