Some nice Note 5 renders shown

Aniallation

Source: http://pocketnow.com/2015/07/18/galaxy-note-5-render

I feel the curved back on this makes a lot more sense, and looks like it'll actually make the phone a lot more comfortable to hold then it's S6 and especially S6 Edge counterparts. Hopefully the final product resembles this. As we've speculated before, the back is not removable and there does not appear to be a MicroSD slot.

Designed by CAD artist Ivo Marić, they show off a Galaxy Note 5 that, to nobody’s surprise, looks a lot like the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. As a matter of fact, it looks almost identical to the Galaxy S6 Edge, but with a twist. Instead of having a curved glass on the front, like the S6 Edge (and its curved screen), it has the same curved glass on the back, leaving the screen flat — that’s something the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus should address — but keeping the overall footprint as thin as possible on the sides. Whether that’s ergonomic or not is up to you, but we do know we don’t mind it when using the S6 Edge.

We see business as usual on the front (with the screen, button with fingerprint scanner, webcam, etc.), and the back has an arrangement we know so well by now, with the camera, flash, and heart-rate monitor, identical to the S6/Edge. If you look at the Galaxy Note 5 render from the side, the phone looks just like the S6 Edge, but with the curved glass on the back, instead of front.

If you look at the bottom, it’s business as usual as well, with the S-Pen (similar to what we’ve recently seen leaked, and hinted by case designers) that is completely flush, an S-Pen which Samsung might spring-load this year, in order to make it ejectable, instead of requiring fingernails to pull out. Speaker grill, microphone, ports, they all seem to look like on the S6/Edge, and that’s valid for the sides as well, with the chamfered edges.

Galaxy-Note-5-render.jpg

Galaxy-Note-5-render-21.jpg

Galaxy-Note-5-render-31.jpg

"Rawr XD"

Those aren't renders...

How do you get the pen easy out of there? Do you need to push it or something? I mean you can't just pull it out when it's so flat like that D:

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I wonder if Samsung is going to use an abuse that design much like HTC did.

Regardless, if I get a new phone, I may pick up the Note 5. Entirely dependent on my job but it'd be nice.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

These are renders ? wow just wow.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

well looks like im never upgrading from my note 4 again until someone else makes a phone with a big screen, stylus, sd card, and removable battery

How do you get the pen easy out of there? Do you need to push it or something? I mean you can't just pull it out when it's so flat like that D:

I imagine these are either dummy units that stop you from being able to take out the pen or are fake OR like you said, its a push mechanism that ejects the pen when you press on it.

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

Y U NO USB C? if the op2 will have why not other flagship, especially when they cramed usb 3 on the s5 and note 3

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

If those were renders they wouldn't have dust all over them lol

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

No removable back... Hmmm, I'd imagine you'd still be able to replace the battery though. Like the S6.

I mean, if you like taking the risk of breaking and damaging things, sure. You can replace the battery.

No USB-C? 

No USB-C is definitely a dissapointment, but there are a lot more issues with this phone...

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Those aren't renders...

If those were renders they wouldn't have dust all over them lol

So a phone can be 3D rendered but not dust... nice logic

"Rawr XD"

I'd assume it's like MicroSD cards where you press it in and it clicks out

"Rawr XD"

Still waiting for the keynote before I decide to upgrade from my note 4 or not. micro SD is useful, but I rarely use it except for caching music from google play music and I don't take a lot of pictures or store a lot of games. I have tmobile so it depends if its worth trading my note 4 in and paying the tax on the note 5. I guess we'll see.

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

Camera bump...WHY. 

Is the pursuit of thin so bad that these guys are willing to have this nonsense? i mean, it was pretty horrifying that detail obsessed Apple decided to ship a phone with an ungainly bump, but Android OEMs have been pulling this nonsense for years. Why??? 

Just...you know...don't? Add some thickness? Fill that space up with a slightly larger battery? Perhaps figure out better camera packaging so as to not need a bump? Anything? Little details like that ultimately do matter. 

If I cant put a microSD card in it, I am note buying a Note device ever again... Thanks Samsung... 

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

I'd assume it's like MicroSD cards where you press it in and it clicks out

It's been stated there's some sort of "eject" function that pop's it out using a hand gesture.

@ Topic: no sd slot and non removable back. Making major leaps forward as usual, guess this means i'll have to keep my Note Edge in tip top shape for year's to come. GG Samsung.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

So a phone can be 3D rendered but not dust... nice logic

More like, why would you put dust on your 3d models? :P

Desktop:     Core i7-9700K @ 5.1GHz all-core = ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate = 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @ 3600MHz = Asus ROG Strix 3060ti (non LHR) = Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD = ASUS PG279Q

Notebook:  Clevo P651RG-G = Core i7 6820HK = 16GB HyperX Impact DDR4 2133MHz = GTX 980M = 1080p IPS G-Sync = Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD

More like, why would you put dust on your 3d models? :P

It looks more realistic. But the dust pattern is still exactly the same for every image, which is highly unlikely if they were real and were actually moved around

"Rawr XD"

I sure hope they enable even faster charging for the new note 5 if the back isn't removable. If it doesn't have microSD I probably won't upgrade my notemail 4 and would have to switch to LG G4 then.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero