Volume control thing

Vortex1496

This is mostly because i want a new keyboard and the one i want doesn't have a volume control scroll wheel thing on it. So, I was wondering if anyone knows a cheap (like under $30) "thing" that will sit on my desk let me control the volume but not interfere with sound quality (unless it makes it better that is).

BTW, It would be nice if it had something for the mic too, would pay extra for that I would.

Thanks

Maybe get a new mouse?

(Extra button come in handy especially for these situations) 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

I recommend the Syba DAC. A little more than $30, but you're not likely to get anything really worth owning for less. Plus it has microphone input and speaker outputs if you're into that sort of thing.

You can also use autohotkey to map hot key.

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 64GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Razer Deathstalker v2 / Razer Basilisk v3 Pro / Sennheiser HD 600

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / iPhone 15 Pro Max

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I'll second the syba dac, I used it for awhile and great for plugging everything into it. It has a built in eq if you want that and used it until I got an o2 odac. Another option if you have multiple outputs, like earbuds and headphones and speakers the pyle headphone amp is great http://www.amazon.com/Pyle-Pro-PHA40-4-Channel-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B003M8NVFS/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437343521&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=pyleheadphone+amp

Specs: Amd 1700x | NH-u12s | Asus crosshair hero vi | 2x8g Gskill flare x | Zotac 1080 | Samsung 960 EVO | Seasonic ssr-750GD | Thermaltake core x5 |