Battlefield 4...Is it worth buying?

jinroh10

So i have couple extra gamestop coupons laying around and thought about getting Battlefield 4, so my question is it worth buying. I currently play Battlefield 3 alot and wanted to follow up with the next chapter which is BF4....do you play BF4 and is if worse or better than BF3?

Bf 4 was a pain at release. but now it is a very very good and fun game!

I still play it a lot!

"Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go."

Do a lot of people still play Battlefield 4 online or do they play Battlefield Hardline?

I would get it (so i did like when it came out)

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

Do a lot of people still play Battlefield 4 online or do they play Battlefield Hardline?

The PC community on BF4 is wealthy but same can't be said about Hardline, its dying (on pc that is).

hardline just isnt that good.

In bf 4 there are still many well visited Servers online and there are still new updates coming out for bf 4

"Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go."

Yea I wasn't planning on buying Hardline was just curious which had more people on it, will probably buy Battlefield 4 though.

YESYESYESYESYESYES!!!! LIKE OMG WTF GTFO YES LOL

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

Yea I wasn't planning on buying Hardline was just curious which had more people on it, will probably buy Battlefield 4 though.

Hardline is dead on PC.

Literally no servers with any players in them.

BF4 is still active though...About 27,000 players online on average.

Ok...so i made the jump into Battlefield 4 and i must say i love it! The graphics are great....i like the game play and how if your cornered and need a way out you can shoot the wall and get out. Almost everything is destructible, and running it on my 980ti the smoke and fog effects are awesome. Thank you all for the feedback.

Agreed. The game is fun as hell. I would even risk saying it's one of the best shooters ever. Ton of weapons, upgrades, maps, destruction. 

So i have couple extra gamestop coupons laying around and thought about getting Battlefield 4, so my question is it worth buying. I currently play Battlefield 3 alot and wanted to follow up with the next chapter which is BF4....do you play BF4 and is if worse or better than BF3?

I liked Battlefield 3 better

I liked Battlefield 3 better

Oh dont get me wrong...i am still a die hard Battlefield 3 fan and always will be. I know i will not be getting Hardline though...looks horrible.

Agreed. The game is fun as hell. I would even risk saying it's one of the best shooters ever. Ton of weapons, upgrades, maps, destruction.

I would put it in my top 5.

Oh dont get me wrong...i am still a die hard Battlefield 3 fan and always be. I know i will not be getting Hardline though...looks horrible.

Yes, i played in the hardline beta and ive looked at videos, whats up with the shitty graphics?

Yes, i played in the hardline beta and ive looked at videos, whats up with the shitty graphics?

Yeah...tell me about, i wish i had more hands... so i could 4 thumbs down!

Hardline should have been an expansion pack for BF4.

It has less than 1/3 the content of the BF4 vanilla...for the same price as Premium.

The EA Game Time crap has caused more hackers to show up but it's still a great game.

More servers are banning the free account players and I hope they all do.

The hacks get banned and just launch a new free account.

I really enjoy the game and there aren't enough hacks to be game breaking....they're just annoying.

YES!!! I finally decided not to pre order a battlefield game and according you y'all, hard-line was shit! Saved me $60 bucks!!

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

YES!!! I finally decided not to pre order a battlefield game and according you y'all, hard-line was shit! Saved me $60 bucks!!

You made the right decision, get BF4....you won't regret it.

You made the right decision, get BF4....you won't regret it.

Omg....this game is amazing, the shadows, lighe glares, sounds are the best. I cant get enough, and playing with my 980ti im just blown away with everything on ultra is the way to go.

I was a huge bf3 fan and have been very pleased with bf4. It was a very good continuation rather than a sidestep like hardline. I refuse to buy hardline.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

I was a huge bf3 fan and have been very pleased with bf4. It was a very good continuation rather than a sidestep like hardline. I refuse to buy hardline.

Yes...hardline is garbage.