Asus and Gigabyte shipped 16 million motherboards in the first six months of 2015

Of52vac.png

Asus and Gigabyte are now dominating the motherboard market, shipping 8 million motherboards each throughout the first six months of 2015.

They're followed by ASRock and MSI which has shipped 2 million each in the same time period.

And estimated Biostar numbers are 2,5-3 million throughout the year.

The smaller players are also affected severely by price reductions from Asus and Gigabyte. MSI's gaming-oriented laptops, however, that it is continuing to go well for the company. The same can not be said about Asrock, whose commitment to service and computers for industrial use are not yet contribute significantly to the finances.

Swedish translated via Google Translate

But these are shipped numbers, how many has been sold, we don't know.

Source: http://www.sweclockers.com/nyhet/20824-asus-och-gigabyte-levererade-16-miljoner-moderkort-under-arets-forsta-halft

Yeah, right guys? Guys?

I really hope Asrock and MSI don't die; I really like their motherboards, as they are amazing values. Biostar can die for all I care though.

I really hope Asrock and MSI don't die, I really like their motherboards, as they are amazing values. Biostar can die for all I care though.

Which car?

Edit: ah you fixed the error.

I really hope Asrock and MSI don't die, I really like their motherboards, as they are amazing values. Biostar can die for all I care though.

But you gotto admit ASUS MASTER RACE.

Hello This is my "signature". DO YOU LIKE BORIS????? http://strawpoll.me/4669614

Asus > MSI > Gigabyte > Biowhat?

that's a lot though :o

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

But what we want to know.

How many PEOPLE are buying them.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Probably oscilates around 30-75% of the products being shipped ...

Edit : This thread got the 888 post ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I am not amazed by those figures specially as gigabyte have improved its ASS in india while ASUS have taken a backseat in the same.

MSI ASS is kind of non existent. And plays a game of cat and mouse. Sometimes they disappear and other times they come back again.

Asrock provides value for money but not considered as good as either asus nor gigabyte. Also, asrock ASS is considered to be very time consuming. And kind of difficult to get.

Gigabyte motherboard portfolio have become really good. They not only provide a good feature set but they provide that at very cost effective rates. Like the h97 d3h which contains everything that much high end motherboard contains. And that too at such a price that there is no competition at that price range. Asus motherboard with the same specs are a good 1-2k costly.

I thought MSI would sell a lot more than Gigabyte, simply because their Designs are much better imo and most people first look at the design.

That ASUS is on top is quite obvious.

ASRock also seems to do pretty well which I like. First I thought ASRock was pretty cheap and only for people on a tight budget but after I tried one of their low end motherboard I was really impressed.

*looks at GA-Z97-D3H and Asus Z97-Pro next to me- yup I believe it :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Hmm, I would expect MSI to sell way more.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

not sure but in Q1 i remember gigabyte selling about 500,000 more then asus

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1