[Desk PC] Vector Desk Build - ASUS GOLIATH

Nice. I honestly thought it would be like 5-6 feet wide from the pictures

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

One question - any thoughts to updating the packing on the SSD? The green looks a little out of place IMO with all the red... maybe replace it or get an SSD with a redish theme to it?

Otherwise, looks really good.

After running it for a while, how do you find dust inside the main area? I would think in an average room, it could pull in a good amount and be very easy to see. Will there be a possibility of a "smoked" top?

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

One question - any thoughts to updating the packing on the SSD? The green looks a little out of place IMO with all the red... maybe replace it or get an SSD with a redish theme to it?

Otherwise, looks really good.

After running it for a while, how do you find dust inside the main area? I would think in an average room, it could pull in a good amount and be very easy to see. Will there be a possibility of a "smoked" top?

Thats a sponsored SSD  :P  Yeah, you just reminded me to mod it. Was planning to do something with it last time, but we received it too late and there is an event the next day.

Yup dust is definitely an issue, therefore we included mesh filters for all fan ports. Its working well so far, however it will still collect dust over long period of time.

As of now, when customer request a darker/smoked top, we will do a window tinting to the tempered glass top.

The colour changes in the desk looks so amazing. 

Love the aesthetic of the desk itself. Looks so sweet.

Audio Setup---- Marten Django XL speakers: Conrad-Johnson LP125M power amp: Convergent Audio Technology SL1 Renaissance preamp: Clearaudio Ovation & Clarify turntable

• 3 months later...

Damn, thats awesome looking. I'm quite jealous! I wish my desk that im building could compare to that!! 

Very very cool looking.

Jacob Charles IV

wow dats cool nice man

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Damn, thats awesome looking. I'm quite jealous! I wish my desk that im building could compare to that!! 

Very very cool looking.

beast

wow dats cool nice man

Thanks everyone. Hopefully one day our Desk could find their way to you guys. 

as I said, this is gorgeous, definitely a well deserved BOTW!

congratz ! verry impessive build

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

sweet...

but there is a kind of foam in the res....i mean i'm not a pro(noob)....but still

sweet...

but there is a kind of foam in the res....i mean i'm not a pro(noob)....but still

Those are water drop, since we did not fill up the res fully, condensation occur in the res tube.

That is SICK (Awesome!)

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just to share a recently setup dual system unit for NVIDIA & ASUS event:

1979500_649137035145560_574576284_n.jpg

Identical specs to highlight the performance of Poseidon card hybrid cooling vs air cooling.

1975008_649128805146383_886150544_n.jpg

1601087_649182478474349_1827520315_n.jpg

1794586_649182531807677_2052591212_n.jpg

1010595_649182798474317_702774904_n.jpg

Some other recent client Desk PC:

1653249_501925529916469_911423479_n.jpg

1004529_10152072172017833_749769902_n.jp

• 3 years later...

Desk Link? and make a more budget option sure $500 but like 350? idk 

Nothing like a clean desk build. Personally it looks empty and I would fill it up with much more but the minimalist look aint bad.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-