Occipital Structure Sensor

:o

amnerd  B) Linux enthusiast. 

• CPU: Intel i5 4690k @3.5ghz  Motherboard: MSI U3 Plus Z97 GPU: Radeon R9 270x 2gb OC HDD: WD Green 3tb SDDs: Samsung 120gb, Kingston V300 120gb Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair V650 Fans: Corsair AF14 x4 CPU cooler: Hyper 212 EVO (Upgrading soon)     

That's awesome, but the price is outta this world.

Would you take jello as a trade?

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

well.... this is cool, but i'd like to see it used in combo with a printer.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

I'm not thinking of scanning things to print with this but scanning models into 3d models and using them in games. Imagine how sick it would be if you could also rig the joints by waving them around. This is a game changer! :P

But how this works? I mean... can I scan a object (like a monitor, a cell phone) and use it in blender? Or in a game engine?

It gets good enough to these kind of thing?

But how this works? I mean... can I scan a object (like a monitor, a cell phone) and use it in blender? Or in a game engine?

It gets good enough to these kind of thing?

That's what i was wondering but it looks like you might be able to.