I'm real confused.........

getrekt

OK so another girl problem thread.

She talks with me quite nicely, she has invited me to her house (I never asked when I should go). She returns my texts almost immediately and picks up calls within 3-4 rings. But when we decide to meet its her friends (female humans) who she already has plans with so I am sidetracked. Although we have gone for walks a couple of times. We always engage in sort of long conversations when we meet face to face (15-30 minutes). She is always confident and nice and all smiles and happy and fun and stuff around me (mostly with some other males too).

What do I understand from this?

I'm confused.........

She likes you, maybe.

But she is not sure so she is being nice to many others too. Maybe try to get to know her, you invite her maybe to do something fun or nice? (maybe a movie or something)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

She likes you, maybe.

But she is not sure so she is being nice to many others too. Maybe try to get to know her, you invite her maybe to do something fun or nice? (maybe a movie or something)

I'll try

Meh, nothing special.

If she invites you to her house, use it ;)

Wait....... what!!?

I did not understand

she wants u

but she doesnt know how to start it so she invites her friends to wash out the awkward

she wants u

Ummm she mostly doesn't take out time to meet me that regularly

Maybe.. Just for a second.. She's nice.

Maybe?

She likes to talk to you, maybe she loves you, maybe it's just "friends".

She likes to talk to you, maybe she loves you, maybe it's just "friends".

What should I do

What should I do

idk, do you like her (not as just a friend)?

she wants u

but she doesnt know how to start it so she invites her friends to wash out the awkward

Well she already has invited her friends (females) and I get told that she is with her friends

idk, do you like her (not as just a friend)?

Kinda..... Yeah

What do you want to do?

Uhh increase communication?

Is that the right move?

Uhh increase communication?

Is that the right move?

Depends what you want mate, if you want it to not be a "friendzone" thing, you have to make it clear that's not what you are after, that means you need to spice up the communications (flirting), and ya know lead up to "making a move".

just go for it man. ask her!

I thought that I'll just wait till we are super comfortable with each other......

Right now I would describe the situation as comfortable not super comfortable

Depends what you want mate, if you want it to not be a "friendzone" thing, you have to make it clear that's not what you are after, that means you need to spice up the communications (flirting), and ya know lead up to "making a move".

Oh OK how do I do it!?

Wait....... what!!?

I did not understand

Her acting when with you and her friends is nothing special. She tries to be nice to everyone.

And that second thing, I meant if she invited you to her house accept the invite and have some "fun"

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Her acting when with you and her friends is nothing special. She tries to be nice to everyone.

And that second thing, I meant if she invited you to her house accept the invite and have some "fun"

Uhh her parents live there too.....

Meh, nothing special. 

If she invites you to her house, use it  ;)

The last thing any girl wants it for someone to assume something. That can actually lead to things the OP would not want, I assume.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

You should fu*k her right in the pu**y!!

I'm after something long term here