I'm real confused.........

getrekt

The last thing any girl wants it for someone to assume something. That can actually lead to things the OP would not want, I assume.

As I said she just wants me to visit her house, which I guess is to meet her parents or something like that

her friends (female humans)

Oh good, thought maybe her friends would be stormtroopers or something, glad we cleared that up.

Oh good, thought maybe her friends would be stormtroopers or something, glad we cleared that up.

Yeah some could think that her friends are linus and slick too.......

How old are you?

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

How old are you?

What does that have to do with anything.....

I'm 18

I'm after something long term here

What does that have to do with anything.....

I'm 18

Life is going to hit you like a truck going full speed. And just when you recover and think you have it all figured out, it will happen again and even that won't be the last time you'll get hit.

Who knows, maybe 10 years down the road we'll both come back to this thread to laugh about things you used to think. Until then, I would advise to think like a horny teenager and go for it.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

Yeah some could think that her friends are linus and slick too.......

Just joking :D

Just joking :D

Well I thought what's better to combat sarcasm than sarcasm! :)

Life is going to hit you like a truck going full speed. And just when you recover and think you have it all figured out, it will happen again and even that won't be the last time you'll get hit.

Who knows, maybe 10 years down the road we'll both come back to this thread to laugh about things you used to think. Until then, I would advise to think like a horny teenager and go for it.

The first part doesn't sound good.........

The second part is kind of claming

But the last sentence will be ignored... Just my opinion

They usually are in my experience. Or at least they look at me as though I were rebel scum.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

They usually are in my experience. Or at least they look at me as though I were rebel scum.

People eh