Most LTT fans are immature kids.

TheRisingMyth

So you basically say Linus talk was flawless he didn't make mistakes at all ? There was certainly that "first time" effect, but let me tell you, this guy was doing even better than Linus in his very first time, the camera already knew him.

No i'm not, and i know since this is his first time he did a not so well job, but it doesn't make the video on it's own, good, there is still room to improvement.

:/

No i'm not, and i know since this is his first time he did a not so well job, but it doesn't make the video on it's own, good, there is still room to improvement.

Yes you are, um... 5.25 inch bays was enough for you to justify disliking the video.

And there is always room for improvement, whether it's Linus, or not.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

Yes you are, um... 5.25 inch bays was enough for you to justify disliking the video.

And there is always room for improvement, whether it's Linus, or not.

Wow, you sure make me look like a linus fanboy, i don't care if it's linus or not, i took that as an example, it felt like he didn't know a thing, and as i said before, it might be from nerves, i didn't dislike it, since it is his first video, but you and i don't know how he will be at the long run, until he gets used to the camera, which he is not.

:/

He's of course not doing it as "smooth" as we know it from linus, but hey, watch the videos Linus did in the  beginning :D

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

yeah your right some of the LTT fans are acting like a bunch of kids... personally i like this guy he seems to get into and i'm sure it is hard people just need to give him time to warm up to the idea of talking to a camera it would actually be nice to see him start his own channel like linus or even for him to be a special guest on one of The WAN Show's 

and for all you guys hating on "Keys" i would like to remind you of where Linus started

Except that NCIX Tech Tips is NCIX Tech Tips, you logicially have zero guarantee that Linus will be on every upcoming episode. ^^

You'd have a point if people subscribed to the channel because of the name "NCIX Tech Tips", but they didn't. They clicked subscribe because this funny little guy called Linus was making interesting/entertaining videos and they stayed subscribed because he continued to do so. NCIX was not the expectation - Linus was.

He looks baked to me ,but i don't see anything wrong with the video :P

Of course it's not going to be how linus does it, but there's nothing really wrong with the video ,it's just different.

I think with time this guy could be a good host. But hes new I guess so some people arent going to instantly like him. Especially when everything is cool with no explanation as to why thats cool.

If you really want to see how immature +ignorant   the LTT community is, just take a glance at the Twitch chat during the WAN show/livestreams.

It's ridiculous the things that some people think that is acceptable to say on the Internet. These people do not deserve access to the Internet.

I think with time this guy could be a good host. But hes new I guess so some people arent going to instantly like him. Especially when everything is cool with no explanation as to why thats cool.

The same happened with B-Roll. Now the content is better than ever. No offense meant to all of the other camera men :)

Its not immature kids, thats just youtube. Youtube community is the worst They are like the LoL community. 

combat arms community is the worst. I got called a hacker even when i got killed. They kick you the second that they can.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I honestly thought the guy wasn't that great. He seemed like he didn't know how to do an unboxing, but he will probably get better at it after doing more videos.

the thing that bugged me was that he skipped over taking the case out of the box, whereas Linus can find things to talk about the whole way through that.

I didn't click the dislike video because I didn't see the point in it. The only things that were really bad were the audio quality and the shaky camera work.

This guy's cool! I much rather he do NCIX vids (instead of crazy Russian and Esther (oh god, the horror!)) and linus focus full time on LMG :)

This guy has charisma. I think I found a new man crush (sorry Fifflaren <3) 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

You'd have a point if people subscribed to the channel because of the name "NCIX Tech Tips", but they didn't. They clicked subscribe because this funny little guy called Linus was making interesting/entertaining videos and they stayed subscribed because he continued to do so. NCIX was not the expectation - Linus was.

If you don't give a **** about NCIX, Linus Tech Tips is sufficient to you, personally i subbed for Linus, but with the sudden appearance of Crazy Russian, NCIX Esther, and most recently Bryan, people should no longer expect Linus to be the main host in each video.

Technically this is NCIX's channel, not Linus', and NCIX could at any time give up on Linus and take back the channel from him, this is what most people are ignoring, and what is scaring me at this moment is when NCIX decides to flip the switch and say good bye to Linus, will people judge the upcoming videos based on their actual quality regardless of the guy or the girl doing the videos ? Or will they just be "immature kids" and don't unsub just to hammer down the videos with dislikes ? If they do so, it'll certainly hurt the image of Linus Media Group with their community acting ridiculously bad.

This is just my theory, hopefully if that happens, they'll just unsub and leave the NCIX truck take the highway with no annoyances.

He's definitely worse than Linus. He's a bit too relaxed and keeps saying stuff and "aaaaaaaaaaaaa" in the middle of his sentences. But, since it's his first video, I'll thumb it up as I believe he can improve.

Again I can't stress this enough, it's a problem with that all these people think they know Linus and are his "friends". They become so overly attached it's sad. 

The truth....

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

It's the YouTube community, not saying some of them aren't actual fans who use this forum but TBH this community is way better than most of what you find on YouTube or the internets in general so I wouldn't complain too much.

If you don't give a **** about NCIX, Linus Tech Tips is sufficient to you, personally i subbed for Linus, but with the sudden appearance of Crazy Russian, NCIX Esther, and most recently Bryan, people should no longer expect Linus to be the main host in each video.

Technically this is NCIX's channel, not Linus', and NCIX could at any time give up on Linus and take back the channel from him, this is what most people are ignoring, and what is scaring me at this moment is when NCIX decides to flip the switch and say good bye to Linus, will people judge the upcoming videos based on their actual quality regardless of the guy or the girl doing the videos ? Or will they just be "immature kids" and don't unsub just to hammer down the videos with dislikes ? If they do so, it'll certainly hurt the image of Linus Media Group with their community acting ridiculously bad.

This is just my theory, hopefully if that happens, they'll just unsub and leave the NCIX truck take the highway with no annoyances.

You're vastly overestimating the awareness/intentions of most NCIX Tech Tips subscribers. Regular users don't look into things as deeply as we happen to have done with LTT. They found a channel they liked, they subscribed and they watch it. They don't watch livestreams, visit forums, comment on videos or look into related channels. They aren't part of this community and probably have absolutely no awareness that LMG exists. It's not that they're refusing to unsub out of spite, they simply had an expectation denied and clicked dislike because of it.

The fact that anything's "scaring" you about the future of the channel is exactly what sets you apart from the majority of subscribers. To most subscribers it probably holds very little importance, but to answer your question - once they flip the switch and Linus is no longer associated with NCIX, then they might as well be starting a new channel. If you look at NCIX Tech Tips with Linus and NCIX Tech Tips post-Linus as two different channels (which they practically are, in terms of viewer expectations), then it becomes much easier to understand. The second they flip that switch, it's like the old channel disappears and everyone finds themselves subscribed to a channel they never subscribed to...That's inevitably going to annoy people, regardless of how good the content is. NCIX is just going to have to put up with the dislikes (at least until people realize what's happened and click unsubscribe), because that's the cost of automatically having the subscribers/exposure of their "old channel".

I partially disagree with what you've said, the like/dislike button isn't there for the person hosting the video, it's actually for the video, don't get me wrong, i get your point, but people shouldn't just dislike the video because it's not Linus, why the like/dislike ratio tells a totally different story when we go back to Linus' first video ? Are users actually judging the quality of the content or are they just blindly clicking the like button when they see that particular person on-screen ?

It's one of the reasons that YouTube content doesn't improve over time, the creator looks at the bar and thinks its ok, but some of the dislikers have a legitimate reason to not like the video, not like the one that we're looking at here which is in my humble opinion a truely unjustified behaviour towards the new guy which i found enough charismatic and a well fit for the NCIX Tech Tips style.

The like/dislike button is there for the people watching the video. It says nothing as to how good it is, only whether people like it, and while those things tend to correlate, there's a good reason for them not to in this case.

The reason Linus' first video is a different story is because people's expectations were met, be it those who were looking for a review on that product or those who subscribed later on and went back to watch it.

No Linus= No meaning of life

I have to agree with the title of the thread but not for the reasonsbin you OP.

The videos lack something when Linus isn't there.

The video is good and all, but its just not the same.

What about Slick's solo videos?