Most LTT fans are immature kids.

TheRisingMyth

What about Slick's solo videos?

Not enough of them ;p

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

i don't really see why there would be that much of a reason to dislike the vid.

sure he doesn't have as much experience (atleast visibly) as linus

But come on... looks wise he could be the result of linus and slick fanfiction XD

give him some time and he'll probably surprise you.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

It's the same thing for Newegg videos. If Paul's not in the video the comments section freaks out. 

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

I wouldn't say it's just LTT fans, but kids in general.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I think the video is absolutely fine, don't stereotype kids because it's not necessarily them (I know this because im 15). I know a lot of people my age and under who watch LTT and NCIX tech tips and have no problems with either, the only problem we have found is that some people found it harder to understand German's unboxings and reviews but are fine with the new guy. It's just try hard Linus fan boys that show no respect. Both Linus and the new guy (sorry, I don't know his name) deserve respect from viewers for the time and effort that goes into making these videos for us, I was astonished to see that the video caused NCIX tech tips to lose 18 subscriptions. I bet that most people giving him crap haven't seen linus' first video where he was forgetting lines and super nervous.

If you haven't seen it check it out here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/10954-my-story-how-i-became-a-professional-unboxer/

i7 3770 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus GTX 780 | Corsair H100i | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W | Obsidian 650D | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro

I would so that the majority of this forum is under 18, so you get everything that entails from being that age.

It's a healthy mix of professionalism, people willing to learn, and a few oddballs which make this forum great.

Just my two cents ;)

#!

There was a distinct lack of schnitzels in the video.

I think that's a good reason for a dislike.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

I'm not a kid, I'm 12!!!! fight me irl fggt, I play football!

In all reality, I'm old enough to serve in and do serve in the armed forces.

Kids are overly attached to Linus? If they were then why in the fucks they don't visit channel of his own, IT HAS EVEN HIS NAME IN IT AND THE GUY LEADING IT IS THE SAME PERSON. Those bitchy kids didn't like the guy itself, they just look for everything, they want a fucking half naked woman to unbox so they could comment that she is hot. In that case they should switch to MSI channel

Kids are overly attached to Linus? If they were then why in the fucks they don't visit channel of his own, IT HAS EVEN HIS NAME IN IT AND THE GUY LEADING IT IS THE SAME PERSON. Those bitchy kids didn't like the guy itself, they just look for everything, they want a fucking half naked woman to unbox so they could comment that she is hot. In that case they should switch to MSI channel

C'mon dude, watch the language eh.

#!

In that case they should switch to MSI channel

I really like MSI videos :D

they want a fucking half naked woman to unbox so they could comment that she is hot. In that case they should switch to MSI channel

Or TastyPC...... :rolleyes:

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Or TastyPC...... :rolleyes:

Please don't go back down that road again for your sake. 

Come on people who disliked this video...I am disappoint. Why would you even dislike it though? Keys is actually pretty good.

Neil%20Patrick%20Harris%20asking%20why.g

COMIC SANS

I don't think that this title is really accurate... Maybe it would be fair to say that most people on youtube are immature kids, LTT fans or not... As to whether most of LTT fans are really immature kids, it seems that this thread was started just to start a fight or argument.. 

Still though, while it does seem most of the forum is sub-18 I never see too many people who really are immature/just trying to start a flame war like the dislikes on this video. Don't really see why you would call this post this unless you are trying to start a fight, frankly it seems like you are just trying to insult, in my experience immaturity tends to last, I have seen plenty of people above the age of 30 who act like 15 year olds on Xbox.

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

He's not that bad actually I wouldn't mind watching him with a bit more practice. I really do think that it's not the LTT community but its YouTube. Read a lot of the comments and they aren't saying that he's that bad but its mostly because he has a Mac and they are hating on that.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

It's freaking YouTube. Though Linus has a certain charisma, Keys did a very good job at going though the case. He wasn't murmuring at the camera spouting nonsense. He knows his stuff.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

I'm still a kid but I've never in my life disliked a video on Youtube an I've been following both LTT and Ncix's channel for give or take about a year. I follow lots of members of TheGameStation [now Polaris] on Youtube along with channels like UnboxTherapy, SoldierKnowsBest, TechnoBuffalo and so on and if I don't like a video I just stop watching it and if it would happen more times consecutively with the same channel I'd probably just unsub. I think disliking and dumb commenting is just a way for people to get their word out in an "aggressive" way and/or use their vulnerability to do things they wouldn't have the courage to do IRL (that went a little off-topic). Oh and yes I try to give a "like" to every video that I actually like knowing that with the help of those button presses the channel can actually "make a living" and offer more content, so reguarding that it's a win-win.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll look up the video and judge on my own, can't wait for some intense criticism.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

I can see why people aren't happy, many of the subs subscribed because of linus and that is why linus has a bigger following than ncix. however moaning about it like little girls is not the answer.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

The like/dislike button is there for the people watching the video. It says nothing as to how good it is, only whether people like it, and while those things tend to correlate, there's a good reason for them not to in this case.

The reason Linus' first video is a different story is because people's expectations were met, be it those who were looking for a review on that product or those who subscribed later on and went back to watch it.

People were expecting a good video back when Linus started, no one knew who was the guy, they just liked it based on the quality of the video, something that should be viable for this Apple hipster's video.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

People were expecting a good video back when Linus started, no one knew who was the guy, they just liked it based on the quality of the video, something that should be viable for this Apple hipster's video.

If you can't see how the context of this differs to the context back then, then I don't know what to say to you.

I would so that the majority of this forum is under 18, so you get everything that entails from being that age.

It's a healthy mix of professionalism, people willing to learn, and a few oddballs which make this forum great.

Just my two cents ;)

I believe most of us can agree that age doesn't matter when it comes to maturity.