best none sexual, physical feeling? [care to share?]

Deleon.David

Sneezing - apparently its equivelant to 1/10th of an orgasm! 

Itching anywhere on your body, try it now! I bet you cant stop!

Smacking a ball 50-yards past someone off the tee always feels nice, especially if they think they are the dogs bollocks....

Love it when strangers challenge me to a game of match play (Golf) and offer me shots (never take), and i have them 3 down after three holes and end up will 7 and 6 or something daft like that. that always feels good.

To be fair they always take it with good grace, and appreciate playing with better players. Golf is great like that.

(wishes he could play Golf again one day)

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

- Going into an air conditioned room on a super hot day. 

- That tingly feeling you get when you listen to a piece of music that you really like. 

- Opening boxes.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Running my fingers through short stubbly head hair. 

Mechanical keyboards.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

If you don't consider a massage sexual , a good massage

If you do , pulling the plastic wrap off shiney surfaces

Interested in Business and Technology

Stretching.

Breathing steadily.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Having a child...

Eating something amazingly good...

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

Doing 160mph on a Street bike while splitting lanes..

Opening a present or item I have been waiting for a long time to get. 

or

FOOD!

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

ASMR. This is only if drugs aren't allowed

This. ASMR is awesome.

Going just a little bit lower and just a little bit faster around a corner on my motorcycle.

Hearing an old song that I haven't listened to in years, and cranking it up until my ears bleed.

That first note of an epic concert, and the final encore.

Feeling the ground shake as six fully-loaded https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonnell_Douglas_KC-10_Extender'>KC-10s roar down the runway at full throttle, one after another.

That first breath of air after landing at home after a long deployment.

The smell of a freshly-opened Xbox 360 game. (I KNOW I'm not the only one!)

Watching a brand new build POST on the very first boot.

Finding a game from your childhood, and getting your ass kicked by it. And then finally conquering that game all over again.

Saying something that you didn't think would be that funny, but makes people fall over laughing anyway.

Thinking about that first kiss, no matter how bad she broke your heart.

The first few steps into air conditioning on a sweltering day.

Those first few seconds that a roller coaster accelerates down the first hill.

The moment you realize that, even though you NEVER saw yourself doing something like this in a MILLION years, you're doing something amazing, and that someone, somewhere is going to be jealous of you.

Blackout - Intel Core i5-4670K | Xigmatek Dark Knight II Nighthawk Ed. | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Mem. | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Mobo | 250GB Samsung 840 Series SSD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Seasonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660w PSU

Lucid dreaming by meditation, i'm trying to get an out of body experiance

Stepping on pine cones.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

respect

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Ball scratch....

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Writing the Hello World program in a new language! Come on... This is a forum of nerds. No one else said that yet?

Wait... Physical feeling? Non-sexual, phsyical feelings? Do they exist? Haha!

A damn good section of a song. Dat euphoric feeling. Anyone get me?

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers