My plan, opinions?

So I picked these parts for my system with a lot of help from some guys here, so thank you for that!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qfkDsY

Now, if you have any remarks on further improvements, I'd gladly hear them.

Pc part picker found the cheapest prices which lowered the cost of it all with a lot compared to where I would normally buy these sort of things but seeing that it is my first time using the site, are all the sites it picks safe and legitimate? I assume they are controlled and safe but with this much money on stake I really don't want to risk it?

Also, should I just order from all the different sites it's recommended or should I maybe try and pick all the different parts together on the same site even though it might cost more? Please, if you've done this before, help me out with that!

PS, I'm from Sweden so I'm not sure how shipping and stuff works, if pc part picker calculates all that for me or if it just assumes I live in america since that is what I told it... 

Thank you!

That powersupply is about 500W overkill 

and the you could find a cheaper option for the Samsung ssd.

^

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

It assumes you live in America, that's why the costs have been massively lowered. Just reselect your country if available, or a neighbour country.

Looks great, but unreasonably high PSU.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

That power Supply is WAY overkill, something like a 500 watt would be fine or a 750 watt if you want more growing room

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

I used the German PCPartPicker to make that earlier list so you would have values in euro, which represent the prices in Sweden a bit more.

Don't order from the US. with the shipping and import fees, it is not worth it.

And the power supply is overkill. 550W would be fine (or 650W if you want to SLI later)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

overall pretty ok. but that PSU , maybe a 550w gold and above? 1000w is overkill, unless you want to SLI in the future, if so, need an SLI capable mobo.

overall pretty ok. but that PSU , maybe a 550w gold and above? 1000w is overkill, unless you want to SLI in the future, if so, need an SLI capable mobo.

that mobo is sli capable. and it's also crossfire enabled. watch who you get advice from on these forums dude... some people know nothing

http://ca.msi.com/product/mb/Z97-GAMING-5.html#hero-specification

BigDay

imo, i would just get a 120gb ssd and use that for your os and save 50 bucks and put that towards a better cpu cooler so you can overclock that puppy. better temps with an AIO cooler.

BigDay