FinalMouse Giveaway

I just want it... It looks so comfy...

Have a mad catz r.a.t , looks great but is uncomfortable and the tracking is lousy, would like a more functional mouse.

I've love to replace my mouse at work, recently bought a Logitech 502 at home and love it, but my mouse a work is bad enough that it hurts my hand :/

Count me in -- I am getting fed up with logitech's gorilla bloatware with my mouse!

In a world where the blind leads the blind, who do you follow?

i5 3570K @ 4.3, Dual GTX780, 3x 1080 27" samsung cheap displays.

512 Samsung SSD with 1TB green, 2TB green, and 2x3TB Red, 4x4TB Red.

I am trying to scrape up some cache for new components and peripherals as I have been using my A4Tech Oscar X7 mouse for some time now and I am thinking of upgrading. If I get this mouse i can put the money i saved towards new CPU cooler to replace the stock one.

Thanks for the giveaway!

and the reason i would like to win is because I would like to try a different mouse.  Im kinda stock with my razer deathadder :/

Just got a new mousepad, and oddly enough, my old mouse doesn't work as well as i would like on it. Also I would love to have a premium mouse for the first time.

I need that mouse because i'm stuck with a free mouse that came with my laptop

My current mouse sucks. I need a new one

Why would I want this mouse???

Well first of all I think anybody would like something free,

But also ... I use (for gaming) a crappy mouse wich was like 15 euros in the store and the mouse has a dpi thats lower then 400 ......

Also that mouse looks pretty good .... don't know if it is because i have never heard of it untill (that video)

I want to win this, my current mouse is for web browsing and I want a gaming mouse. :)

Shape looks like my beloved imperators but that sucka is a bit outdated compared to final mouse. Also it would make a nice birthday surprise ;)

Look like it's a decent mouse. Love to get my hand on those to test it

I've got a 2007 Logitech RX1000 and it is showing its age, so I would love to have FinalMouse  :lol:

I use small notebook mouse on my pc. I'm in need to get a new mouse.

My current mouse (Razer DeathAdder Black Edition) just doesn't suit my grip-style anymore. It slips out of my hand after a while playing, if my hand gets sweaty. If I change my grip to hold it better it's not comfortabel and I get cramps which isn't that pleasant...

My logitech g400 died and I need a new mouse specifically for cs go so would love to have the final mouse.

I heard good things about this company and mouse.....

#FinalMouseGiveaway

:)

Adam Khan

I have a Logitech G700s and although it's a very good mouse, for the longer gaming sessions during the weekends the battery doesnt last long enough and recharging while in use is slightly annoying cause it is a very stiff cable. Since it's a wireless on the use rechargeable mouse they didnt go the extra mile to get a braided cable

Oh nice, worldwide giveaway. Yaayyy. So why do I need a Final Mouse? Because I, unfortunatelly, have always had crappy cheap mouses (currently sporting a SpeedLink Ledos I bought for 5 euros, as I recall), and compared to the rest of my gear, like gaming specific monitor, Func KB-460 mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches(I write a lot, okay?), not mentioning the custom budget rig I assembled (aircooled Pentium G3258 (currently at 4.5 GhZ because of the European heat...), 8 GB HyperX Predator RAM, and GeForce GTX650 Ti Boost I got for free B) ) with som help from LTT forums and videos ofc ;). My mice were just always kind of shait, except for the time I won a Microsoft Sidewinder X5 in gaming competition and used for 3 years until the scroll wheel rubber came off completely, and I think this needs to be fixed :D. So please guys, pick meeee.

Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4.5 GHz, Asrock Z97 Anniversary, Kingston HyperX Predator 8GB @2666mhz, MSI GTX 650 Ti Boost TwinFrozr 2GB, NZXT S340, Some 500 GB WD HDD crap, Corsair CS750M, Cooler Master Hyper 212+ EVO, FUNC KB-460 with Cherry MX Blue, Speedlink Ledos (I really need to upgrade soon)

Very awesome. I'd want one because it has all of the features I need and I'd like to replace mine with it. :D

I would like a new mouse c:

Just cause its free

and its for gaming 

i bought my self a new gaming mouse but, you know

i could defently make my gaming peformance overall 2 TIMES as better, if i have 2 mice/mouses, i could use both hands for gaming

thus making me have better pro mlg skill

i can comfirm this.

I've had my G400 for about 4 years now, and I just want to see if this is any better.

Would love a new mouse just to see if these are as good as they say they are.