FinalMouse Giveaway

My current mouse is £10, and feels very heavy and awkward to move. An upgrade would be nice :)

I want one Because Linus said to win one.....plus i have a 10$ Mouse...so GG for that and games......woops FTM i have a G9X :P heheh but i would love an upgrade 

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

I made an account just to join in on this give away! Also maybe to get some pointers about what I need later in the future for gaming, keep up the awesome videos!

Been using a razor mouse for ages, looking to try something new

I would like to win one of those fancy finalmouse products.

hello , i'm looking for a new mouse thats feels good in the hand and i heard about the finalmouse , i wanna try it out , goodluck to everyone

Ohh wow Linus I'd love to get this mouse as my present hp mouse has a horribly low DPI sensor and is just so badly designed, and plus I really really love light weight mouses. Ohh hope I win this giveaway... Thank you Linus!!!!

My current mouse isn't a finalmouse, a big issue that can only be fixed by winning one ;)

My current mouse doesn't work at any speed over 50 cm / second. (5 euro crappy mouse lol) so yeah desperately in need of a new one!

I want the final mouse because i heard so much good things from it and want to try another mouse than from razer 1 st time in my life :D

i need a new mouse because my mouse has built in acceleration and angle snapping and it is getting annoying. also i dont have a job to buy a new mouse

Really liking the idea of a no-frills approach, but still with enough buttons like back/forward to be more than average, I'd love to try this :D

This mouse looks pretty decent, and I need a new mouse. nuff said xD

After 1.5 years of service, my mouse decided to retire. He got some broken clicks and doesn't want to go to a doctor. He told me that it could hurt him.

The only mouse that I have ever used is a logitech wireless mouse. As I got more into gaming I wanted a better mouse (and keyboard) but have never got the opportunity to get one. This mouse looks like a great upgrade for me. :)

Looks like a pretty good mouse. Would like to try the mouse out if I win.

Never had a proper gaming mouse and this looks pretty nice.

I would like it cause my mouses buttons don't work reliably anymore

I need a FinalMouse because my Deathadder is starting to die out :( (I cry everytime).

Also, I really like the shape of the FinalMouse and it looks really comfortable, especially on the side where my thumb rests as it seems like my thumb wouldn't slip off :D 

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

My mouse has some big problems, like the sensor. My cursor randomly jumps around on the screen and it is really not nice to play CS:GO and your Crosshair is just freaking out. So I would love to win this mouse!

I could use a new mouse and if Linus and friends recommend it, then it's probably a pretty great choice. After all, LTT knows their mice... mouses...mices? They know their stuff.

im just getting into the pc gaming community and i am using a old walmart wireless mouse and is driving my want to play dow with how spoty the conection is would be great if i had a better one to use