FinalMouse Giveaway

I'd love the opportunity to own a mouse that is built on the most fundamental uses of a mouse. With no extra gimmicks.

Cheers

My current mouse is doing really good for its price but, I would like a new one since this one is losing its color. 

After a couple of times I "DIY" resuscitated my Razer DeathAdder of 4 years, he's finally given up, Hope FinalMouse is really my FinalMouse.

I'm really interested in this mouse and what it can do to improve my gaming experience as I currently use 20$ mouse, would be great to try this one.

My current mouse is a Logitech M325 and it sucks. It's dropping signal all the time and it is far from precise and basically useless for gaming. I have never owned a high end mouse so winning it would be really epic. Have been wanting a better mouse for ages but lack of funds has been puting me off.

I have some Logitech mouse with a freakin Call of duty logo on it... I mean, come on, who can be more worthy of a new FinalMouse?? :P

My current mouse is a logitech m325 that has a heavy AA battery in it. It Occasionally straight up stops working and I have to take the existing battery out and put it back in. Wired and lightweight is what I need.

my mx518 needs new feet, and im very lazy

My mouse is brick with wires hanging out and Final Mouse look like damn sexy. Also i need good mouse for my cs skillz to get more gooder.

My current mouse is getting close to 5 years old and has slippery sides and parts that have brocken off, also I'm part of the reserve army of labour so anything free is greatly appreciated, xD.

I am an avid gamer who plays many mobas and first-person shooters like League of Legends and CS GO. My current mouse is one of those really old dell mouses with no dpi switches so I am stuck at a very low dpi setting and it is very run down. The right trigger is also quite sticky and sometimes will not operate unless pressed down with a lot of force. I'd very much appreciate a new mouse :)

My current mouse is a mouse i picked up for 5 bucks at some store....would like a new one :3 and also cause I <3 Linus lol

I'd really like to try a mouse that wasn't from logitech for a change...

at random times my mouse just can't go up and down but left and right are fine.

I need a new mouse because i hava a crappy hp on, and i heard lots of good things bout finalmouse.

I don't even have a mouse. I just use a trackpad and use the keyboard for the rest, so give it to me to change my life

Thanks for doing the giveaway!

My current mouse has been playing up recently, and would love to try out the FinalMouse!

FinalMouse? Never heard of them. I'd really like to try them out for my sick 360 no scopes.

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

I am soon building my first computer, after been watching linus tech tips for a while now i've learned a lot of new things about computers which is why i decided to build my own, and with that of course come buying new peripherals, i,e been using an old mouse for a while now, clearly not suit for gaming and i would really lime to get a new mouse to finaly see what the Pc Master race is all about ;) Anyways, good luck to everyone else too!

I very badly need that mouse ... cas I don't know if the Linus media group has been seeing me ... but. Am a crazy fan ... I will accept any gift from you guys ... I recently built a new gaming rig(inspiration - Linus :P) and so I spent all my money on that ... I have no money to spend on monitor mouse or even speakers ... I am just using my tv and a cheap keyboard like 20 dollars and adjusting ... and my mouse ...

My current mouse is really old and I have been looking for a new one for a while now.