FinalMouse Giveaway

After trying out SC2, I found out that wireless mouse isn´t really all that great for playing games, so I bought some cheepo Genius mouse with wire and have both plugged in and swap them. Can´t really bring myself to getting something that is actually intended for playing games.

The reason I want it is because I have a Razer mouse with double clicking issues and Synapse 2.0 is super irritating. 

My current mouse is only an entry level mouse, and I'd like to upgrade.

MM i guess what i dont like about mine mouse is that i cant change the lighting on it its a deathadder 2013.

MM i guess what i dont like about mine mouse is that i cant change the lighting on it its a deathadder 2013.

I normally use a heavier mouse so it would be interesting to try one that's supposed to be light.

Currently using 5$ mouse, would like to try something better.

I currently have the Razer Naga Molten Edition. Although the buttons on the side are good for quick selection in games, the laser on it is terrible and the software that Razer insists on you downloading is horrendous. The FinalMouse looks significantly better!

I just cant change color of leds on my mouse.

would like ti finally replace my abyssus  :)

Would love a finalmouse to replace my cyborg mm07 that only two buttons work on as the others broke..........

And finalmouse is awesome

This mouse looks a lot more ergonomic and comfortable than mine  :D

i have some cheap made in china mouse that just plain sucks i would love this mouse so i guess good luck to me may the gods be smiling upon me

I love my G400S, but i want the final mouse just for a secondary mice of mine

My old mouse can't scroll anymore since a few weeks, now I have to use a huge plastic "ergonomic" (I don't find it very ergonomic) mouse for gaming and everything, and it sucks. I'd like a finalmouse, because it's hopefully going to be the final mouse I ever had.

I'm still using a 5$ mouse that is 8 years old and it's starting to malfunction so a new mouse would be just great.

Well, I'm currently stuck with an apple magic mouse :(, so this would be a fantastic upgrade!!! Thanks!

I'm using this since i've got my pc.

2335b9443f.jpg

And i wanted to change as the main purpose of my rig is to play games, this mouse lack some switches and most importantly a damn optical sensor with NO acceleration.

I used to watch some reviews of famous mice like Zowie's ones but i always found some things which made me not so happy about buying these mice.

So as i play a freaking lot of competitive gaming like CS:GO and like lightweight mice. I thought about getting a FinalMouse. this giveaway is my chance to finally step further, i hope i'll be chosen..   ^_^

Thanks LTT and FinalMouse for this opportunity and good luck everybody.

My current mouse is still optical. I'm in the middle of PC Peasant Race ("poor people") thing.
P.S.: I know, that makes no sense.

I need a new mouse because mine is basically falling apart and I've heard good things about these mice from my friends

hey guys! i want that mouse because mine is from my old laptop. is a little wireless thing that sometimes wont work. i'm sick of using it for my new gaming rig. i just have to buy one new but i dont have the money for now. i spend it all on my gpu:)). you guys know how that is. so pls consider me. thank you!