FinalMouse Giveaway

I am currently a broke student and a first person shooter enthusiast. My last mouse has broken down about a month ago, and i am forced to use an old genius mouse i have found home. It is useless. Would help, if i got one. :)

I want to try a real gaming mouse and I need a mouse for the laptop.

I would really like to try out this mouse, finally a new brand on market. I use a Razer Imperator 4g for about 4 years intensive gaming and about 1 week ago I have to disassembly it and change the clickers of left and right hand buttons. It works now, but now it doesn't have that massive feelings, when you clicks.

I'd love to try out the FinalMouse.  I currently use a Razer Death Adder, but I always have use for more "mouses" B)   Plus, if I like it better I'll swap and use my Razer for my laptop or for travelling or something.

The scroll wheel on my current mouse is very worn out and it isn't mine in the first place. I borrowed it from someone and this FinalMouse sounds really nice. Thanks

I would like a new mouse as I am currently using one that came in a keyboard and mouse bundle and isn't the best.

Sick of your current mouse?

Yep.

Still looking for a perfect fit?

Yep.

Heard good things about FinalMouse?

Naah. Never heard of this mouse except Linus just said its great and magical and bla bla bla.

So... yeah. I want it. Count me in.

I just want to see how it stacks up against my Kone Pure, honestly. I'm a fan of lighter mice and giving this new company's product a try versus something I've relied on for years now would be cool.

(plus my mousewheel is really loud and useless now)

My current mouse gives me butt

ache...not bukkake. Yeah, it's one of those shitty Microsoft ones that come with school computers.

my mouse right now is not a gaming mouse and since I have a gaming pc surely I should have a gaming mouse and Finalmouse use Omron switches which are dedicated to performance

Thanks for giving away these units FinalMouse!

I think I'm in need of a new mouse soon because my Corsair M60 of over three years is certainly showing its age - the scroll wheel acts very erratically sometimes. I think the FinalMouse would be a perfect replacement.

Because Linus told it's a good mouse :)

The buttons om my mouse are wearing out, lots of right-clicks.... Love to try this one and see if it lasts longer

Oh and i might give it to a mate getting into gaming

I have a CMStorm devastator mouse, it's ok I guess, but the finalmouse is really high end, and would be amazing to use :D

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

well, about 6 moths ago i bought a 2.53 dollars ''R-horse high gaming mouse'' and, i must say, for 6 months it was did fine but now the switches are getting wonky and the same goes for the tracking capabilities. so yeah, i'd love a proper new mouse.

This mouse sounds like it would be much better than my current wireless mouse and it would therefore help to encourage me to buy some sort of mechanical keyboard to go along with it. Over all I need a new/better mouse and this would definitely fit the bill.

:)xD9_9:D:PB|

I have an ambidextrous gaming mouse and would like to try an ergonomic mouse for a change.

I want this mouse because i heard some good things about this mouse and current mouse is pretty bad.

Only after getting a mouse that i love do i realize how bad a bad mouse is, I'd love to be able to give my little brother an awesome gaming mouse.

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k