FinalMouse Giveaway

Literally never heard of this device,  but my mouse wheel is broken so YaY!

Finally a mouse with which I can become a professional Counterstrike player. No more random stuttering or acceleration. But until then I'll stay a peasant.

I need a new mouse as my current mouse is about 12 years old that I use to replace my mouse pad on my laptop, this mouse would be awesome to have. 

Could really do with a new mouse after 4 years :)

If I win one of these awesome gaming mice, I would give it to one of my friends. I have made most of my friends, who I communicate to on a daily basis, PC glorious users. (quite recently too) Even my girlfriend now wants a good gaming computer. Maybe I would give the mouse to her... I think she would kill me if I didn't. Thanks for the giveaway!

Psst.. If she finds out I didn't win she's gonna eat me!

I'm an FPS gamer and my wireless mouse is beginning to fail me. The wireless latency's is good, but the buttons are going fauly.

I need a good FPS mouse to try and this is an opportunity!

I would really like this mouse because, I am building my first computer for my birthday, in 2 days. I don't have too much money to spend on a super nice setup, so I will probably be getting some cheapo mouse. Anyway, this would be an awesome addition to my first computer build and setup. Thanks!

I'm still using an old office mouse and its about to giveup since I game on it

When I got my new PC several months ago, my parents got it pre-built from Harvey Norman, and it came with a decent ThermalTake keyboard and mouse. I eventually saved up my student allowance to buy a Corsair K70, but I would really like to have a new professional-grade mouse to go along with it.

Hi,

Just registered on LTT for the mouse  :P.

Looks neat and I am looking for my first gaming mouse. Hope I win!

Good luck everyone. Thanks LTT.

I would love this mouse, im still tying to find a good fit, my current mouse (deathadder)is really uncomfortable for my hand. THANKS

CPU Intel i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz, Cooling Noctua DH-15, Motherboard Asus Maximus VII Ranger RAM 16 GB Kingston Hyper X, GPU, Gainward GTX 970 Phantom, Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro, Storage 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU Thermaltake Litepower 700W, Display(s) Dual Acer G226HQL, Keyboard Logitech K120, Mouse Razer Death Adder, Sound Logitech Z313

Hi my current mouse is cheap one, it's really bad and as a CS:GO player I could use a good new mouse :)

Thanks and good luck to everybody !

Long time reader/watcher - first time poster. I normally don't enter competitions but I just bought a new laptop, and a) I need a mouse for it, and B) I pretty much trust your recommendations to the letter (this guy should get his own opinion, right?) So I thought I'd give it a go.

Best of luck to everyone else!

I'd love a finalmouse! Had my current £5 mouse for about 2 years now and it's starting to wear after vigorous gaming. This would be an ideal lasting replacement

I would really like this mouse because it would look a lot better than my average Microsoft mouse, it is wireless and plain which doesn't look very good when compared to my Blue Yeti and Razer Chroma. I have been longing for a mouse with a DPI switch too! Anyway Thanks for this great give away!!! :)

hi i need this mouse because

i love gaming but my dad does not allow me to buy a gaming mouse

and i really like the style of the mouse 'yes' 'yes'  :)

I am using one bad mouse right now that cost me 5$. I want a more serious gaming mouse i can use.

Currently using an ancient mouse with no frills and it hurts my hand. Hope that I win because I dont have the budget to buy a mouse right now. 

I have a crappy generic mouse ..

Its brand is xtyle ..

if i'm going to have a mouse

like that .. it would be a first time ..

i'm currently using the same razer mouse since 2006 and i'd really like a new one since this thing has been hitching a lot and the LMB get stuck every so often.

I destroyed 3 cheap mouses in last 3 years. Each of them clocking over a million clicks per years. So I want to give them a go before a go in hunt for a any serious gaming mouse. And by the way, I am not much of a gamer but I I use gaming products to increase my productivity, as they all have some level of customizability and macro functions.

I had my microsoft model 1383c work mouse that my brother gave to me after himself using it for 2 years  and myself now have used it for 4 years and there is no sign of parents buying me a new but dont get me wrong the 1383c is an excellent mouse for work in the first 2 years of use it's in no way for gaming the scroll wheel is too lose to accurately choose even a minecraft tool not even close to twitch reaction weapon changing in CSGO and certainly not the best in tracking for FPS' the DPI is far too low and the acceleration it now has is awful i desperately need a replacement but my family is going through a hard time and i don't have the heart to use $50-$60 dollars on a worthwhile gaming mouse and it may sound like im unreasonable $50 why not buy a cheaper mouse yes but a cheaper mouse will break faster and will be unreliable like a the mouse i currently have and the Final mouse I have heard good things about from pro players and i would like to replace my 1383c with it if possible

I have a logtiech mouse and since the company lied about drivers/security chips to use there older steering wheels on ps4 i would love to make a video of me smashing it, of course, i do need a replacement ;)

Love the channel, thanks for the opportunity guys

Do I like my G9x?

-YES!!!

Does my current mouse need new pads?

-YES!!!

Could my current mouse use new buttons?

-YES!!!

Does my mouse need a new scroll wheel?

-YES!!!

Could I use a new mouse?, mice?, mouses?

-YES!!!

Should I win one of these?

-YES!!!

I'm currently using a "lazer" mouse (not the sensor, but a Chinese knockoff of razer that sometimes just decides that it doesn't want me to win and just stops moving) Really annoying and I want to buy a mouse after I finish my PC, which I'm currently buying the parts for so I'd have to stay with this one for some more time which is probably on the verge of exploding and setting the server room my house on fire.