FinalMouse Giveaway

My Deathadder has worked well for about 3 years now but it is finally dying, final mouse seems like a good solution :D

Been using a multitude of mice all priced under £5 for the past couple of years and I think that I need to start using nicer mice but don't currently have the funds

I NEED this mouse because I have been stuck with an extremely low dpi dell mouse that came with my old desktop

Why would I want FinalMouse? My current mouse isn't really what I hoped it would be. It doesn't really understand my grip. I'm some kind of hybrid between claw and palm, maybe this mouse could be closer to that grip.

My Naga Epic has been RMA'd 3 times already and the last time I got Synapse to work was in February. I've given up since  :) Also this hunk of cheap plastic sh*t shuts off every couple minutes for a few seconds and restarts itself. 

Never heard of Final Mouse so I'd love to give a simple, no-fuss, accurate optical mouse a go! 

i5 4670k @ 4.5Ghz | ASUS R9 290 | Swiftech H220 | Fractal Define R4 Titanium | OCZ Vertex 4 128GB | 2 x Seagate Barracude 1tb | 16GB 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance pro | MSI G45 Z87 Mobo | Essence STX | U2312HM | Razer Orbweaver, Logitech G600, Ducky Dk9087 shine 3 MX Blue | Corsair RM650 | Swan M200mk3, PC360, WA7 Fireflies, HD800, O2+ODAC, MrSpeakers Mad Dog |

i've recently broken a g502 proteus core AND a razer death adder chroma. i dont rage, i'm just REALLY unlucky with mice. I want a mouse that can withstand my bad luck

Been using a shitty $10 kmart mouse ever since my old mouse died and would love a new mouse

Winning stuff is always awesome :D 

Reasons are always needed for a new mouse

At the moment I do have a working mouse and I state the term working because im using a zalman fp gun fg1000 and Man it was GREAT.

Using a different part of your writs helped when you have RSI strains from doing general labour work and gaming, but as time has come to past i think almost 5 years both the side buttons are gone and the weight ball has dislodged and is inside the mouse rolls around when i move it and some of the rubbers are worn but has lasted longer then some newer mice i have gone though that died out of warrant so left, right and middle click can get you by but hard for voice chat lol

I'd like to try a simpler mouse for FPS', I'm tired of all my buttons. 

My current mouse is wearing out and id love to give this new mouse a try! :D

My current mouse died and I actually had to go find a 7 year old Dell laptop and use it for a while because I don't have a mouse for my desktop currently and I still have stuff to do.

over 9000 stream cores

I would love to use this mouse! I really want the big grip!

My old logitech mouse has a broken scroll wheel and i dont have a budget for a new mouse now :(

My mousecable broke 2 times because after five years it's as flexible as a rock...

It came with an exclusive hyper-accelerated Laser sensor, a bursting 800/1600 dpi, a middle mouse button that doesn't work... and a Lift of Distance of incredible 8 CDs (9.6mm).

After I tracked a million clicks (left+right mousbutton) the oubviosly less clicked right button doesn't work properly anymore...

So I really need dat FinalMouse! Plz

Building a new $700 pc for myself a new mouse is certainly a nice addition to the build plus i would love to use a premium mouse because i've been gaming on my mouse for last 10 years

I have to cast spells and pray to gaben for the sensor to start working.

I have LITERALLY never plugged in a mouse to my G75 since I got it on 2012 . Work and gaming alike, all touchpad. However the left click button has started to show its age and wear, ergo it would be nice that my first mouse experience was a great one as well. .

The amounts of dirt and grime stuck in the crevasses of my Steelseries Ikari is staggering and in truth rather sickening, but what can you do when the fracking mouse is made from a material which seems to feed upon the nasty oil of ones hands. In an attempt to fix my nasty issue, I basically rubbed the entire mouse with rubbing alcohol. Ever since then it has been excreting a horrible alcoholic smell and on top of that, the ducking thing still seems to aggressively eat dirt and dust. I could really use a new mouse, to be honest I could probably afford one myself, but hey, free stuff!  

i would like the final mouse as my g500 gaming mouse is stuffed and i have been reduced to using a HP office mouse, this says a lot as i dont think we have bought a HP PC in over 10 years 

Looks interesting would like to give it a try . Been using logitech basic mouse for ages now ;-;

I want a FinalMouse because I want to see if it can put a dent in my decades-old loyalty to the other L tech firm. The specs look good, my sweaty fingers are shaking in anticipation.

I had a mouse in my batcave but stupid Robin stole it when I was in Paris with Catwomen.

So Linus give me  the mouse!

PS- Color of the mouse matches color of the batcave

my mouse died on me. need a new one. if i got finalmouse, it would be great.

Never heard of this mouse. Love my current Roccat Kone but would love to try this mouse.