FinalMouse Giveaway

Hi there!

I'm currently using my crappy mouse which was included with my pc. That speaks for itself eh ;). (If not... It's really bad...)

To change my current mouse, a G300. While not bad for the price, it is a bit unconfortable since it is too small for my big hands. One of those days I won't fail miserably picking peripherals...

I would love to win, i need a new mouse

I have been using the logitech m-sbf96 which i have been using for more than 10 years no problem with them whatsoever but i wanted to buy a new mouse which has toggleable dpi settings and some extra buttons but mouse which are available where i live is either very pricey(to me at least) or poor quality,i am not saying i am so damn poor that i cant pay my bills but since i have many things to upgrade in my pc i have to keep peripheral to last (like should i buy a CM 212X or a mouse).Sorry for the long post tho

Need an upgrade for my current mouse, and the final mouse seems to be a good fit.

The Final Mouse sounds like a amazing piece of kit equaling or even surpassing some peoples entire set-up. The stats, rival some pretty much anything else I've heard of, and i'd like to acquire one just for my own scale, the bragging ,rights, the amazing feel of using a mouse so precise, and i bet it;s ergonomic as all hell

I want that mouse cuz I got lots of cheese

♠ Lamine O. Mingwan  UEE Record #256532 

Anvil Aerospace F7C Hornet ♦ MISC Freelancer DUR ♥

Currently I'm using a normal mouse without any of the features of the gaming mouses and his sensor is half dead. I would love to know how is to game with a high end gaming mouse.

I need one because my mouse loves to triple click when I try to single click.

Hi, thanks for this opportunity :D my current mouse is as bad (old) as it gets and I would really love a new one :D

I've been looking to enhance my mousing experience and this seems like a great upgrade.

Have been meaning to replace my current Dell mouse,its getting a bit worn out,would love to win one of these mice and see what this company is like.Good luck all!

I want this mouse because my old one (a cheap microsoft) is just not for gaming.

The sensor on my mouse is bad.Keep jumping around while I'm playing and typing.

I like my current mouse buts it is to heavy and the braided cable isn't very flexible.

still using the HP mouse that came with my old PC, a new one would be a welcome upgrade 

I would like to win, because my current mouse doens't fit properly in my hand.

Currently using a rather clunky A4Tech Bloody V5 that started miss-clicking about a month ago >.<

Would love a new mouse :)

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

I would like to have the FinalMouse, because my current mouse is a standard microsoft one. Not so good for gaming...

Looking for a replacement to my Microsoft Optical Mouse. Had a hard time replacing it because it's bonkers light. The FinalMouse seems to fit perfectly!