FinalMouse Giveaway

I seen a review of this mouse on Frankieonpcat1080p, it looked really good, im still using a basic microsoft mouse and keyboard for my gaming rig, still havent found one i liked yet, i would love to win one lol

Because I need to prove that my Deathadder 2013 is sucks...and TBH, many MOUSES lost the game...will the Final Finaaalllyy win him?

Why would I want it you ask? It's Ed's mouse of choice.

Oh, and their logo reminds me of somerthing...just can't remember what.

My Steelseries Rival has almost no rubber grip left on the sides. FinalMouse pls.

I dont see why people wouldnt want to try a new mouse. Heck, if i could find something better than my current one, i'm all up for it.

Would love to win this Mouse. My current mouse is a Logitech B100 and for usual use its mediocre but for gaming it SUCKS, every time i play world of tanks and i try to shoot, the shot always misses because of the slight twitch of my hand and trying to fire is an even more nightmare cause the mouse buttons dont even register the click so i have to push the button with the force of a thousand suns, long story short i would love to win this mouse to replace my old one. thx for reading, have a great day and DFTBA!

Vianney Widoputranto

I really need a new wireless mouse. My free and cheap Logitech m185 always drops signal and is too small and has very less much grip. Plus my mom won't get me a new one because she thinks that it's a waste of money. I'd really like a good mouse to use.

CPU: i5 4690K @ Stock                GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX @ Stock      SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB (OS and Drivers)     Headset: Audio-Technica M20X

Case: Corsair Obsidian 250D        RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB LP             HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB                                         Mouse: Logitech m185

OS: Windows 8.1 OEM                 PSU: Corsair RM650                                Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N Mini ITX                         Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB

My current mouse is a razer naga that is almost five years old. I want a new mouse optimized for fps with a good optical sensor. I've heard great things about this mouse and i would like to experience it my self.

Thanks for the giveaway!! It is a great thing that you guys support new companies with products that stick out a bit.

I own a Gateway M-U0027-0 mouse. I've had it so long that the logo has worn off it completely.  All I've ever owned besides it is cheap wireless Logitech mice like the M317 and M325. I've used really nice mice before, and after I did I can't even bring myself to use this crap thing to play FPS games for more then a few minutes. I knew it was bad before and I had felt just how terrible it was, but that's been amplified ten fold since having used a nice one. 

Been wanting a high quality mouse with zero bells and whistles. No acceleration, no prediction, no angle snapping, only 4 buttons (4 and not 2 because of Chivalry), no drivers to mess up or be broken and left un-updated like most dedicated sound cards, a high tracking speed, no fancy ergonomics as I use a claw grip anyways, be very light as it makes my claw grip easier, no wireless signal I have to worry about having interference, a cable light enough to not effect the movement any, and preferably a optic sensor as laser sensors are known to degrade in accuracy over time.

These mediocre ones are killing me and keeping me form playing the games I love that need master race mouse precision.

My current mouse is a razer naga that is almost five years old. I want a new mouse optimized for fps with a good optical sensor. I've heard great things about this mouse and i would like to experience it my self.

Thanks for the giveaway!! It is a great thing that you guys support new companies with products that stick out a bit.

This mouse looks interesting. Still looking for a mouse that fits just right.

Hello i am a belgium gamer/streamer but my set-up need an upgrade u hope you guys pick me Thanks

while I like my current mouse I love trying different ones but im poor and cant afford them.

My logitech mouse was doing good for a year or so, except the shape not fitting in my hand , prediction, accerelation being a pain in the butt... now its double clicking...i think itd time for an upgrade...

648905-apple_macintosh_plus_mouse.jpg

I think I need it the most!

If I win it will help me Turnip my gaming prowess. Right now my mouse is practically nonexistent and makes me play like a Potato. If I win I promise to use my mouse for good and never evil. So choose me because a win for me is a win for Turnip.

Hi, I have a G700s, which is not perfect. I'd like the FinalMouse mouse, (FianlMice? Mouses?), for LAN gatherings and competitions, as the G700s is just too bulky and its wireless,  and the biggest issue is it dosn't quiet fit my hand perfectly.

Thanks again.

Why yes gavner I am int-oo these 'ere comuter machines I am! Too British?

My hand always hurts when gaming! i need a new mouse!

my mouse is wearing out and i like to try this new mouse  :unsure:

I'd love a new mouse as the sticky buttons on my current mouse kind of destroy my whole experience, and the FinalMouse looks pretty damn sexy!

i have a laser mouse that isnt that good and it doesnt fit my arm :/

I need this mouse so that I can give my sister the one I currently use. I don't want to cringe anymore whenever I see her playing LoL with her laptop trackpad ...