FinalMouse Giveaway

I am starting to get into pc gaming (under a budget) and I would rather start with an awesome FinalMouse than some cheap gaming mouse!

Honestly, I'm still just looking for the right fit. I'm currently using a G700s and it does OKAY, but im a type 1 diabetic with arthritis in my hands so I'm very, very choosy about my mice and keyboards. So, still on the hunt, but I don't have the dough required to just buy mice for fun!

When I bought my current mouse I didn't have competitive fps in mind and it barely serves any purpose.

I've heard a LOT about them being the ULTIMATE mouse, and I would love to give them a shot! :)

My left click button only registers 60% of the time but I guess if you buy cheap you get cheap it served me well the year I had it but now I'm in need of a new mouse *wink wink*

I have a Microsoft wireless IntelliMouse. It's not intelligent, and as a mouse it sucks hairy monkey balls.

Please save me.

been using a razer naga for the past month or so and its nothing but problems for me and is simply the worst purchase i have made would really like a new mouse.

Becaue my mouse died exactly two years after I bought it and as you may have expected the warranty lasts no longer thant two years. :)

PC CPU i7 4770 non K Motherboard Asrock Z97 Extreme 9 RAM 32gb Corsair LP GPU 2x r9 290 Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo Storage 4x2TB WD Black in Raid 0, Samsung 840 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 PRO 256GB PSU Super Flower Golden Green 1000W Display(s) 3x Asus 24" Full HD Cooling Custom Watercooled, Radiators: 1x 420, 1x 360, 2x 240, 1x120 Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95 Mouse Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 Notebook Asus UX360UAK (i7 7500U, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD, 3200x1800 touch, 2 in 1)

cause my current mouse is a little too small in my hand

I want the FinalMouse because I'm always curious to see what new companies can bring to the table.

I had a lot of different mices and so far the Deathadder seems to be the best, but i hate Razer Synapse.

10659285_1491734907763574_47162127065084

"FinalMouse was engineered specifically for the demanding requirements of professional gamers."

Welcome to our first ever giveaway for FinalMouse. As Linus mentioned these guys are a fairly new entrant to the peripheral game, but they have made a big splash in esports with a ton of professional gamers adopting their product.

First off we would like to say thank you to FinalMouse for providing these three units for our giveaway!

And secondly we would like to say thanks to you guys for showing your support through visiting this page and entering the giveaway. If you want to be a super-badass and show an even greater level of support for this giveaway, be sure to show FinalMouse some love by following their Facebook and Twitter pages.

Alright, on to the giveaway rules:

1. One entry per user. Extra posts will be deleted and excluded from the contest, so there is no point making them in the first place.

2. Comment below letting us know why you want a FinalMouse. Sick of your current mouse? Still looking for a perfect fit? Heard good things about FinalMouse?

Entries will be accepted for 7 days (from 7/3/2015 to 7/10/2015). The three winners will be selected from this thread at random and will be announced on 7/11/2015, and PMed directly by me and me alone through the forum. If you receive a message through YouTube or any other social platform, or receive a message from someone on the forum without an Admin tag, do not share your personal information with them.

As Linus mentioned this is a worldwide giveaway.

Best of luck to all entrants!

My mouse buttons are kinda "sticky" and id love a new one :) GL to everyone else :)

Ive been wanting to get into more hardcore gaming.

this will hopefully help.

I have an old microsoft mouse, old like I bought it in 2007 that I still use for gaming and actually works A okay but a naughty mouse like this would fantastic!

I am still using a very outdated Logitech mouse. Please help me get away from this grandpa. Haha

logite1.gif

Man, my current mouse is more than 10 years old. It's almost impossible to game. That as well as its so loud! I can hear all the clicking even with my headphones at full blast.

My current mouse has broken buttons, the scrolling wheel doesn't respond. I need a new one :)

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

I need a new mouse cuz I'm using a cheapo 8$ one from Walmart that has bad everything.

I need a mouse for my media rig that i use to stream LMG on the tv!

running with the mouse that came with the comp and the founds for a new one isn't on the high side of things ;)

I am always looking for my perfect, final, mouse.