FinalMouse Giveaway

My mouse as of now is the one that came with my computer. I play a lot of FPS games and need the precision that a gaming mouse will give me, UPGRADE!

Sick of wireless, would love a wired one! Pick me random number chooser!

I've been using my first gaming mouse ever for 3 years now (S.Series FB) & i think is time to change and improve my gaming experience! :)

Nick i admire you :)

It's hard the find just the right mouse. Maybe this mouse is the chosen juan!

I've had a $10 dollar cm storm devastator mouse for the longest time and its started to give up on me, something that is a little bit frustrating when playing cs:go, so this would be awesome! :lol:

Why should i need it ? Well i haven't had any good mouse before :/

I'm using a HP work mouse that's why xD

I want a final mouse because my wireless mouse is horrible for gaming and is wireless so i always am spending so much money on battery's and my budget is tight. Also it loses signal a lot. A lightweight mouse would finish off my setup and be the perfect mouse for me since its lightweight, and coorded.

My mouse is made by anker. Yeah idk either.

The most Mice are uncomfortable, and according to Linus this could be the one for me.

I'd love to be included in this LinusTechTips giveaway, and this new brand actually looks promising. I haven't seen one in person, but it looks to be really ergonomic. I'd love to game on it!!

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

Current mouse is great actually, but my wife is getting into cs with me and she is using a small portable mouse...It hurts to watch.

my fave streamers are all using the final mouse. curious to test it

i have a 10$ ebay mouse...... :( that about sums it up...... I would love to FINALly get a good mouse (see what i did ;) 

The mouse just looks pretty freaking sweet and I would like to replace my cheapo one before heading off to college

I need this mouse because my WoW MMO mouse is getting old.

I am interested in Final Mouse I have never heard of them and wanna give them a try and see if they make awesome stuff

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

I like the quality and the minimalistic look of the mouse. I am still stuck with my Logiteck M180 Wireless mouse. I just want a mouse with a very nice sensor and nice left and right click. Now I have a mouse that I am glad it registers the click.

I currently have the Roccat Kone XTD. The mouse is alright, but the 4 and 5 buttons feel cheap and don't always work and the software is... well.. just bad. I have yet to find a perfect mouse throughout the years. I would love to find the mouse that I don't complain about.

I need this mouse because I need a better mouse for gaming! I've heard Final Mouse are among the best peripherals out there, a lot of pros seem to use them in ESPORTS and I would love to give it a try! Thanks for the opportunity to win&good luck to all!

I have the m65 rgb but my hand gets sore after long sessions because it is meant for palming, but I have big hands and claw.

I have been getting to CSGO lately and am going to breach 1000 hours, however I feel like the next step for me is going to be getting a true esports grade mouse to help me fine tune my aim and get to the next step of progression in my gaming. 

Can't play dota properly with my mouse plus it keeps on collecting dirt. A new mouse would be good :D