FinalMouse Giveaway

Because it seems like every cheap mouse is made for ants and I don't have money for a more expensive one :/

Gotta replace my ooooold deathadder.

I just need to upgrade all my peripherals (and I'm eating ramen till the fall semester starts)

definitely think it's time to upgrade me mouse 

I obviously need a mouse, if FinalMouse is any good of course. TRACK PAD sucks.

Well honestly, i dont physically NEED a mouse. However, the mouse i have is, a little shabby. you click the left button, sometimes it works, and sometimes it presses both or none of the buttons. The right button, more often than not, clicks the left button. How this makes sense? not really sure. Anyhow, i just recently started watching the linustechtips youtube channel, and i quite like it a lot. Keep up the great work. I have subscribed and i hope to see more interesting videos in the future!!!

I'd like this mouse becouse I'm on a very low buget to get a new one, and my actual mouse... well, I can't really say that it's a mouse..

My Setups:

• CASE: » CoolerMaster C700M » •  MB:     » ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME »»» LGA 2066 •  CPU:    » Intel i9-9980XE Extreme Edition - 18-Core @ 3.00Ghz •  GPU:   » Inno3D GeForce RTX 3090 - 24GB  GDDR6X •  RAM» Corsair Dominator Platinum - 64GB DDR4 3200Mhz

• CASE: » DeepCool Matrexx 4F » •  MB:     » MSi GodLike Gaming X99 »»» LGA 2011-v3 •  CPU:    » Intel i7-6950x Extreme Edition - 10-Core @ 3.00Ghz •  GPU:   » MSi GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GAMING  - 8GB  GDDR5 •  RAM» Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro - 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz

• CASE: » CoolerMaster CMP 320L » •  MB:     » Atermiter X99 »»» LGA 2011-v3 •  CPU:    » Intel i7-6900K - 8-Core @ 3.20Ghz •  GPU:   » Sapphire HD 5850 Toxic Edition - 2GB  GDDR5 •  RAM» G.Skill TridentZ - 16GB DDR4 3600Mhz

10659285_1491734907763574_47162127065084

"FinalMouse was engineered specifically for the demanding requirements of professional gamers."

Welcome to our first ever giveaway for FinalMouse. As Linus mentioned these guys are a fairly new entrant to the peripheral game, but they have made a big splash in esports with a ton of professional gamers adopting their product.

First off we would like to say thank you to FinalMouse for providing these three units for our giveaway!

And secondly we would like to say thanks to you guys for showing your support through visiting this page and entering the giveaway. If you want to be a super-badass and show an even greater level of support for this giveaway, be sure to show FinalMouse some love by following their Facebook and Twitter pages.

Alright, on to the giveaway rules:

1. One entry per user. Extra posts will be deleted and excluded from the contest, so there is no point making them in the first place.

2. Comment below letting us know why you want a FinalMouse. Sick of your current mouse? Still looking for a perfect fit? Heard good things about FinalMouse?

Entries will be accepted for 7 days (from 7/3/2015 to 7/10/2015). The three winners will be selected from this thread at random and will be announced on 7/11/2015, and PMed directly by me and me alone through the forum. If you receive a message through YouTube or any other social platform, or receive a message from someone on the forum without an Admin tag, do not share your personal information with them.

As Linus mentioned this is a worldwide giveaway.

Best of luck to all entrants!

My hole life i use logitech b100 it costs 450 taka (1$=80taka) in here in Bangladesh. It server me well. I have a fantasy about M65. But it costs almost equal to my monthly home rent. May be some day I'll buy it.

And that's why i am trying here. :)

Tried many solutions in the past, but I am still looking for THE perfect mouse!

My gaming mouse scroll wheel broke, so for a year now I've been using a Microsoft wireless mouse. The Microsoft mouse is OK for productivity but absolutely terrible for gaming.

I want, I crave it, I need it.

no, seriously, there is ducttape on my current mouse.  :unsure:

I have a Logitech keyboard, a Logitech mouse and Logitech speakers. I think it's time I say goodbye to one of them, just like Logitech is saying goodbye to their name/logo.

My mouse, is a bit old and tattered :/ A new one would be nice. And I'd like to review things.

Well the scrolweel on my old mouse broke and I have no money for a decent mouse.

I want a new mouse so much... I have a Razer Naga for a while ( about 2 years) and my left click somehow stopped functioning properly and its a mechanical malfuction ,not software. So when i click one time , it gives a random signal ,2 clicks or 3 clicks and most of the times, none. So i cant drag and drop , cant play fps games , in general its like someone is trolling me   :P . So yeah! i would really find useful a new mouse! :)

Thank you 

My current mouse has served me well but I'd like to give something else a shot!

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

Well I have been using the same mouse for 7 years, I think it should finally have a rest.  :P

First of all, i have spent the last year just assembling a new pc.

Before that i had a single core AMD Sempron PC with no much gaming options with a IBall FreeGo mouse(too small).

Finally last month i got the Logitech MK 345 combo but the wireless experience is awful.

That was the least i could afford.

Also i saw the video on youtube and checked out the site.

I like the simple yet awesome look of the mouse and also the reviews given by the top gamers sums it all up.

I would like to have one myself and hopefully wont have to make a hole in my pockets for it again.

FinalMouse......  Why I need it?

Because I have some random mouse from a unknown company right now and is freaking annoying right now with nothing on it working normally that is.....

And it is freaking annoying right now......

Why I need it well, I have a crappy ol' Microsoft mouse whose cable is damn heavy and I was looking for a upgrade soon!