FinalMouse Giveaway

I have 3 mice in my home . 1st is 5 years old, wireless, battery hungry laptop mouse. 2nd is my recently deceased g500. and my current mouse is... 'drumroll' ... frisby gmx8 ... Urrrrgg after my g500, i lost so many cs go matches i sweared never to play without a "proper" mouse. So please , just this one, pick me ...

My steelseries mouse' software won't work on my pc, I'de love a new mouse to use.

I need FinalMouse to improve my Dota 2 performance!

"Our conversations aint long, but you know what is." - Jason Derulo

I've been a Logitech fanboy for years now, been looking around to see if there are any other great peripherals out there and would love to give FinalMouse a try

My g100s dosen't fit my hand well, and the FinalMouse looks like an awesome upgrade.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

my current mouse, not even 1y old is started to go bad on me

left click double clicks, right click doesn't hold - OMRON switches, yeah ...

Hi !

First, thank you to LinusTechTips for the videos and giveaways, and thanks to FinalMouse for the giveaway ^^

It would be nice to have one because I allways had Logitech's mouses and Microsoft's ones in the past, so I don't really know other than that, and my G9 is a bit tired now, it allways disconnect and reconnect whenever I touch the cable... ^^

So that's it, thanks again, and sorry for my english I'm from belgium 

PS: By the way your logo looks a lot like Bungie's videogame "Destiny" logo ^^

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fairy-tail/images/3/31/Destiny.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150216191256&path-prefix=fr

Antec P280, Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc @ 3.5, OCZ Vendetta 2, 8Gb DDR2 (GSkill & OCZ), Asus GTX 780 DirectCUII OC 3Gb, Asus P5Q Pro, SSD 180Gb Intel 330 Series, Total HDD = 4.7Tb, Iiyama ProLite B2403WS, Dell 2000FP, Logitech G9 & G710+, Logitech k830, Microsoft Sidewinder X8, iFruit mousepad, Asus Xonar DX, Altec Lansing PT6021, Sennheiser PC350, Hercules XPS 2.0 35, Lumia 930, Honor 6 Plus, Xbox One, 1999 BMW E36 318tds Touring ^^

Is this the FINAL mouse ????? My  Last and Final mouse that will stay with me for the rest of my life ?????? GIVE ME FINAL MOUSE !!! 

Got paint all over my deathadder and now it double clicks and is very sticky to press down :( Pls based gods

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750

First off I wanna thank FinalMouse for doing this giveaway!

Now the reasons. My hands are quite big (but not Luke-size). I have used Logitech MX518, it was ok but the lack of pinky finger rest is annoying. Not to mention the plastic that turns sticky as the years go by. My replacement mouse was the Logitech G500s. It had thumb-rest which was good but again lacked the pinky finger rest. I do hope the FinalMouse will be my final mouse with the perfect fit for me. 

I spilled coffee on my Roccat Kone Pure and now it's all over the place! :(. Would really appreciate wining this. Heared good things about it. Thanks for the chance!

I've been using a Logitech G500 for a while now and it's time to try something new.

I've slowly been getting my wife into PC gaming, purchasing her first gaming keyboard and mouse for her for mother's day while she was still pregnant with our first child.  LTT has been a huge part of getting some PC acceptance in the house (not to mention making my projects look a little more tame.  Looking at you, Scrapyard Wars).  But, overall, because her (fairly featureless) first mouse was her mother's day gift, she refuses to let me buy her a more fully-featured one (I just want to give her buttons on the side).  But if she received one from you guys, there's no doubt in my mind that she'd be willing to use it.

My current mouse has paper around it to keep the replaceable cover in place (Logitech G9x). The final mouse just looks... interesting. I have never seen this much hype around a mouse before.

Why i want a Final Mouse is because I am using a Microsoft mouse from 2005 or 2006 and the buttons get stuck the sensor is wrong and it just plain sucks and my mouse wheel doesn't work in games

I'm to the point in the PC game where a slow mouse is the only thing left to fix.

I really need a new mouse because my scrollwheel is broken...

I've not been able to get new peripherals after finishing my build, so I'm using a 5 year old Dell optical mouse. So bad for gaming of any kind

I'm currently using my old logitech g700. It is still cool, but has some issues. Would like to give a go to new brand :)

This mouse looks awesome and I would love to give it a try! Plus my current mouse is cheap and really sketchy so an upgrade would be amazing! 

Current mouse is good for being wireless and portable, but lately the cursor is shakey when moving my mouse in a straight line.  FinalMouse's mice look good, and they have good reviews, so I'd be willing to give it a go.

I had a mouse given me and although it is a very nice looking article, it is a litle too much for my hand these days as I have really bad arthritis

and need something a little less bulky. The final mouse seems to fulfil the requirements and I have never won anything :(

These types of contests rarely come up in Australia, here's hoping. :)

I have a $1000 gaming pc but the mouse is terrible. I also heard good things about FinalMouse.

Nothing blatantly wrong with my current mouse (a generic wireless Logitech mouse you can pickup at a local Best Buy for about $30) but I won't mind the upgrade to a nicer mouse :)