FinalMouse Giveaway

I need a new mouse as i cant seem to get a good fitting mluse anymore, my current mouse is also rubber coated and its all scratched off and looks tacky. :)

Never had a good FPS mouse. 

I have used a lot of mouses over the years but yet,i couldn't find one that works for me well,so i'd realy like to test this one.

My mouse is PS/2, Its really letting down my Arctosa.

I'm leaving a note here.

I want to try a mouse made for gamers. My current one is from genius and is like super cheap for 5$.

I have the logitech g502 it is slim for my hand. On the sidenote I would like to try out a new company peripherals and see how it performs. 

Well my mouse is pretty worn out (I have a cat).

the rubber on my razer deathadder has started to melt resulting in a build up of residue on the surface and sides of the mouse.I want to get a new mouse however do not have the budget for one

Well, my current mouse is so old that I have managed to wear a translucent hand print into it that lights up from the sensor. While this looks pretty cool I believe that this is a sign that it is time to retire it.

Love your videos guys!!!

It would be great to win a mouse as i am in the middle of building a new system setup, making a desk case and everything custom. never had a gaming mouse as well, lol.

cheers

I'd like to win this mouse because I don't have one right now and it seems like an excellent gadget to carry around. I really hope you pick me :)

My Logitech gaming mouse recently went belly-up. Been using a crappy generic mouse and It really sucks.

Do I want it? Yes. Do I need it? No, not really. Do I want it? Yes. 

Corsair Air 540 - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 - Corsair HX850i - Intel i7 6700K - Corsair H100i Pro - Gigabyte RX 5700 XT 8GB - 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2400 - Samsung 860 QVO 1TB - Samsung 850 500GB - WD Black 4TB

I've been really interested in final mouse but the local stores do not stock them and I don't know if I could order them online.  I'm striving to be a professional gamer (or anything close to that) and want the best gear available.  I'd like to give this one a go and see if it's the perfect mouse.  :D

commment

Human intelligence decreases with increasing proximity to oncoming traffic.

My mouse is so un-ergonomic that it makes me wish I still had the old Dell Ball mouse that came with my Dimension 3000.

because i do not want to change my mouse any more i wan it to be my final mouse.

I'm still using a mouse with a ball in it.

I5 4470     -     Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo    -    Asus Strix GTX960    -    12Gb ram    -    Adata SP600 128Gb    -    Seagate 2Tb    -    AsRock Fatal1ty B85 Killer    -    Seasonic M12II EVO 520        

IN WIN 703    -     Dell P2414H    -    LG Flatron M197WDP    -    CMSTORM Quickfire XT with MX blue's    -    Logitech  G502

"To finish first, you first have to finish"

A while back, my Logitech G500 mouse broke. Being a student at I didn't have the funds to buy a new g500s, so I had to get a cheap $10 mouse. The Final Mouse looks awesome and would be a welcome replacement.

A friend of mine is looking for a new mouse for his gaming needs. This one is high quality so would be perfect for him.

Got me a ROCCAT Kone XTD, But it's knackered....

Need a replacement.

I just bought a logitech proteus core g502 mouse, and not even a week after getting it my brother spilled soda on it. So it still works but it's like clicking molasses. A finalmouse would be a great replacement

I have a rat mouse , the palm rest came of so the ergonomics basically went tot shit, not tot mention that the spring that keeps the Weightt magnets in place is also lost, with a resulting annoying noise of the weights slamming on each other when i move the Mouse. Please gimme dat Mouse.