FinalMouse Giveaway

My mouse, though with fairly good response time, is wireless...

I'm tired of dealing with batteries running out and it would be nice to finally have nice response times on my steam games.

my razer naga is on the verge of dying and i cant afford another mouse right now...

This mouse looks good with the LEDs turned on.

I want this mouse because my mouse currently keeps glitching out and doing multiple clicks, it also seems to have some tracking issues with it moving ever so slightly which is annoying.

Simply put

Need a new mouse and this one seems very well made

Why do i need a FinalMouse you ask....i need it to pwn, destroy and conquer, to teach my opponents a lesson. I need FinalMouse to make my opponent's to wonder how i beat them to the punch....and that question is FinalMouse, enough said!

My current mouse is pretty worn out and i really like how this mouse looks so i wanna see how good this mouse is

Mouse just broke.... Need a gaming mouse to play an effective adc in League of legends, please help :D

I would like a new mouse because i only have a basic dell mouse to game with and i can definitely feel the difference between that one and a professional laser mouse.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Still using usb mouse from a old pc, got new pc but didn't buy new mouse

I have a cheapo Logitech mouse and the sensor won't even track properly on my mousepad

Part of the Q6600 club

Nice one linus, I'm looking for a fast and reliable mouse.

I could use a new mouse because my mouse has a broken scroll wheel and it doesn't always sense when I'm moving it

Well, lets start with my old mouse, it was a Logitech G500 and was perfect for me, until the freaking cable broke... so now, for the past six months, I have used a mouse that I've never liked and I realy realy realy want a new one. 

Because the ergonomics of my current mouse are horrible.

My $100 razer is on its last legs and looking for something new and awesome. 

Major Counter-Strike player. Apparently a few NA pros suggest this mouse, I would really like to test it and compare it to another popular pro mouse, the Zowie FK, and see what the pros (heh) and cons are of them.

This looks like a quality mouse that is really low weight which has been what I've been searching for

Simply need a wired mouse to replace my aging G700.

Hey there :D I am currently mouseless and would love to have a mouse so I don't need to use a god-awful trackpad anymore :) FinalMouse seems cool (and now being given away) so why not!

I need a new mouse cuz my old one is crapping out and going crazy randomly when im playing games

My Corsair M70's middle mouse button is dead. ): New mouse plz

This is a company i have never heard of and I am interested in their products. I would love to try this new mouse. Plus I could use a nice mouse to replace the $15 one from Walmart I am currently rocking right now.