FinalMouse Giveaway

i need to replace this:

Vc2R4.jpg[/

Chassi: FD R4 window CPU: 3570k @4.5GHz GPU: ASUS 970 Strix @ 1450/7000 MHz PSU: FD Integra 500w

Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z77 RAM: 2x4 Corsair Vengence 1600MHz SSDs: 2x Kingston 120GB RAID 0 (OS), Samsung 840 120GB (Steam) CPU fan: Noctua U12P Case fans: 3x140mm FD R2

If it's professional grade, I want one. Simply cause it should be designed to deal with sweat after a long session.

Current buttons getting slick abd no skip texture wearing thin.

It's mice to see a new brand for a change... and I could really use a new mouse right now.

Good luck all, and thanks LinusTechTips and FinalMouse for being awesome :)

hey, im entering this becuase i finally got a gaming PC and could really use a great mouse :)   best of luck to everyone

Hey,

First off I would like to thank you for doing this give-away and giving us all the chance to win one of your mice.

The reason I would like to win a FinalMouse from you is that in my current gaming set-up I could afford a PC, a keyboard and a headset, (My friend gave me a monitor, kudos to them) these are all great but in my budget all I had room for was a $6 mouse from the closest office works. This current mouse is clunky, slow and really drags down the appearance of my current set-up. The colour/theme is blue and white as I'm running the case Zalman Z11+ and a Logitech G70+. Another thing is the fit, it feels horrible in my hand and looking at your computer mice I have fell in love with the design and just general appearance of the product. I believe a FinalMouse would be perfect for me and my gaming set-up. I would like to thank you again for this chance and congratulate you on your amazing mouse and the impact it has had with the e-sports players etc.

Cheers,

ReversePlasma

P.S Best of luck to everyone!  :)

I've been using a standard dell 1000 DPi mouse for about 7 years, I need an upgrade!

I would use it for my up & coming new build, I would like a decent gaming mouse (cuz I'm on wireless at the moment) but if I don't get it than i'll just buy an EVGA torq x10 carbon. although having a mouse from FinalMouse might give me a reason to recommend it's services. Hmmm...intriguing indeed.

When life gives you lemons....throw them back in it's face as hard as you can & ask for cookies! They taste much better! ~Jacksepticeye 2015

My current mouse is dying on me.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

Just looking for a new mouse.

CPU: Intel core i5-3570k / Motherboard: MSI Z77 MPOWER / GPU: MSI GTX 660 Ti PE x2 in SLI / Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB / Power supply: Seasonic x750 with individually sleeved cables / Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker / Cooling: H100i / Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD and 1TB Western Digital HDD 

i want it cuz its free :D

i7 4770k @ Corsair H105 | Asus Maximus VI Gene | 8x2 Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | SLI €VGA GTX 780 SC ACX | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | Corsair HX850 | Zalman ZM-T2 | Samsung s23B300b x3
MSI E350IS-E45 | APU E350 | HD6310 | 4GB Kingston Valueram | V300 120GB + 2x2TB + 3TB | Cooler Master Elite Power 450W | Antec P180 White Mini | Aiwa NSX-BL24 | Samsung UN40B6000

Samsung Galaxy S5 ( SM-G900M ) | Snapdragon 801 Quad-core 2.5 GHz | 2GB RAM | Adreno 330 | SuperAmoled 5.1" 1080p | 16GB + 64GB | Li-Ion 2800 mAh | Skullcandy Supreme Sound ink'd 2

Because my mouse is just plain horrible and i'm looking for an awesome one.

My original Sensei just does not cut it, I'm gripping the mouse in a really weird way so still looking for a mouse that would fit my grip!

Proud music enthusiast and gamer

"Slide into the water. Become one with the sea. Life seems so much smaller. Swim to the moon." - BTBAM

I finally have a mechanical keyboard but I'm still rocking the Dell USB optical mouse that came with my Dimension 2400 10 years ago so...I think it's time for an upgrade. xD

Do I need the Mouse? No.

But I'd like to try it out anyway. I love my Corsair M65 RGB, but the sensor is a bit off as most people love to point out. I'd like to put FinalMouse's money where their mouth is to see if it really will be my Final Mouse :P

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I want it because the middle click on my current mouse is broken, that button is essential for me :P Besides, not the greatest mouse either.

May our framerates be high and temperatures low

My mouse wheel does not work properly and it is very small, also the dpi is very low and i would love a new mouse

My mouse is forever running out of juice. A good wired one with stable power supply would be nice.

My first mouse i bought for myself was some logitech mouse i needed for a gaming laptop i had at that time (msi gx633, really good for its time). After 5 years of using my laptop and constant overheating (when gaming the cpu and gpu were both at 110 C and it idled at 80 C) the laptop didnt even turn on. 3 months after that i bought my custom gaming pc on a really tight budget and sped 520€ on r9 280 and fx6300 system. Its working perfectly now specially with my cheap second hand ssd that i have, but playing fps shooters and use in general is really painfull. Why? My mouse. When i bought it i was 11 and i didnt have large hands as i do now and the whole plastic mouse costed 2€ so its really basic without dpi settings that i would like. I would buy a new mouse but i spent every last penny of my saving on new computer that i got no money for a mouse specially a gaming one. So yeah this is my story sorry for the long read..

Moving from PS3 to PC on a tight budget and I don't have any form of gaming peripherals so every little bit will help me join th PC Master Race!!

I currently have a stock dell mouse that came with my computer, It recently started to fail very badly, the sensor stops working sometimes, clicks don't register as often as I would like and it's simply very uncomfortable. I would really love to have a new mouse dedicated for gaming. 

--Darkness3840

Just built a £800 PC and need a mouse to finish it off

I have a Razer deathadder right now, the latest normal edition (the matte, non-RGB one). Really good mouse, not gonna lie, but the clicking feels really slow and it gets me killed in the competitive FPS games I play way and it happens way more than I'd like to admit, since the darned thing cost half the money my GPU did. I know somebody is going to tell me I shouldn't have spent that much for a mouse, but I got the keyboard for free (friendship forever yay) and I'd rather play with 1080p @ medium settings in most modern games than use a mouse with acceleration.

I would mainly use the mouse for Battlefield 4 and Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I think I would get a benefit in other games as well, since imo the click really matters, probably more than 6,400 dpi and 4G acceleration, while I have my mouse set at 1,800 dpi and 0G right now. I could opt for a cheaper solution, but I believe the final mouse is my best choice, since it incorporates ergonomics, a good click and a no-acceleration sensor.

I've been using a Mionix Naos 7000 I got from mass drop. And it's terrible. Quite frequently if I stop moving my mouse, it'll continue to drift across the screen. The only way to stop that is to move my mouse again and hope it doesn't keep doing it. The mouse itself also feels incredibly cheap in quality despite being an ~$80 mouse.