FinalMouse Giveaway

Never heard of FinalMouse until this giveaway. Definitely looking to get a new mouse as my TactX is occasionally getting a double left click and one of the "slippy pads" underneath is coming off and snagging the mouse pad. Quite annoying. Would definitely like to experience the ergonomics of the Final Mouse. Good luck to everyone!

I am currently using a 20 year old gateway mouse with my highschool diploma as my track pad and just got into csgo

Current mouse is too small for my hand which makes gaming challenging, also one of the five buttons gave up lol

The FinalMouse looks freakin' cool. Would be a worthy replacement for my aged MX518.

I've been using the Logitech G500 and it's pretty good, but it doesn't have the perfect fit for my small hands and the cable is starting to wear off.

I'd like to try the FinalMouse

my current mouse is plain cheap old junk.

vote for turnip

im currently using logitech m305. im dying for a gaming mouse

What attracts me to this mouse is the braided cord and the weight. It is impossible for me to use the  (140g~)G400s for extended CS:GO play, else my teen hands might not live long (My hands and fingers ache already after the school assignments).

I had a cheapo mouse with similar design with sexy curves (except the high quality materials) and got used to it, but the sensor went haywire and the coating peeled off. So I had to get a heavier G400s (for $25 - cheap), which does not quite suit me. I'd really like a FinalMouse, it has a nice design, and also a good sensor from the pictures I've seen. Could not afford other comfortable mice without compromising on the sensor at that price point.

Not to forget the super annoying G on the G400s and the blue theme which does not suit well with my all-black desk.

Cons of my mouse

1: To heavy

2: To hard to push buttons

3: Just a bad mouse

4: Only 1 DPI setting at 1200 (just to fast for me)

my mouse is literally a 10 dollar mouse i found at best buy xDD its wireless and dies when i need it the most. its also very small even though i am not a claw type of person

I want the FinalMouse because I want to see how good it could actually be compared to my current mouse, and whether it would be any good for my strange claw grip.

Because I want a new mouse

My mouse clicks when it wants to

I'd like this mouse because it be a nice upgrade for what I currently have.

Unlike those looking to build a better mousetrap, I'm looking for a better, faster, more agile mouse itself. I'd love to give this a try and see if fragging improves with the FinalMouse. :ph34r:

I want a final mouse because, well I just would like a new mouse and it looks very appealing. And also my cat needs a mouse to chase.

i would love to try a mouse that would take years before it gets in the market in my country

I'd love to win this mouse mainly because i've been using mine for 6 years now, and the only way to make the right button work is to squeeze it with supe=humanpoweror git it with a sledge hammer :[

I'm a Big FPS Gamer That plays Games like CSGO Competitively but my current mouse has a very bad sensor when it comes to fps games it always bugs out and i cant get the same smoothness as high end mouses, My Friend has the Final Mouse and really recommended it to me saying is was the best mouse he has ever used and i would really like to have one 

My current mouse has served me many hours in Cs:go, but right mouse button is getting harder to use day by day, and middle mouse button is starting to make horrible noises. I fear it may be terminal. Oh praise the lord gaben that I win so that my mouse does not have to die alone.

I have heard a lot of good things about the FinalMouse.  It looks like a quality mouse and I'd like to try it out on some games!

My dog drooled on my m 65 and randomly changed dpi and stuff like that so new mouse would be a bless

My mouse is wearing out and does not fit my hand very well.

I just purchased my first real gaming computer. It just so happens to be a laptop so I really need a good mouse for it so that I don't get stuck using the trackpad while trying to play games or do anything else for that matter.