FinalMouse Giveaway

The optical sensor in my mouse is haywire, it cant register liftoff any longer, it has spastic movements and i have stuttery movements when trying to be precise, 
Rip MX518

Want it because the logo looks like the Destiny logo ^_^

FinalMouse will instantly make me supreme at CSGO right? Or are those sponsored pros lying? :)

I want to win finalmouse gaming mice because I'm sick and tired of replacing my gaming mouse just because the right click button wears out faster than the other buttons. 

I play a lot of Dota2, BF4, and CS:GO so you know that the right mouse button is severely raped on my case. 

I want this mouse due to my current mouse, Steelseries Kana Dota 2 starts to fail not even a year when I bought it. Right click buttons sometimes doesn't register. Let alone the buggy Steelseries Engine driver software that crashes sometimes rendering my mouse profile settings gone. Quite stressful during intense online game like Dota 2, CS:GO, just to name a few.

I could give a new taste of FinalMouse, if it could reach by the palm of my hands.

My mouse at the moment works-ish and would like an upgrade. It is missing pads and the only buttons that work are left and right click haha :)

Im still looking for a perfect fit for gaming.. Dont really have a gaming mouse and i don t got the money for one

I like my current mouse, But I bought it for $30 and it's not as functional for gaming as I'd like it to be. 

I would appreciate receiving a FinalMouse because my G400s is becoming slightly unresponsive; I like that variety of change. Thanks!

I'm looking for the perfect mouse for CS:GO and Edzel said good things about this mouse

my G700 has a very annoying double click problem and drove me crazy so now I am using an old microsoft(used to be white but now it's yellow) one and I have had the worst luck with my warranty because apparently they can't replace it "it's in perfect working condition" and I was so pissed off when the guy said that...I'm all sad mode and a functioning gaming mouse would help tons. that's it from me :)

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura

i need a new mouse bc ive had this microsoft mouse for around 5 or 6 years n its starting to die on me

Logitech M510 need I say more?

My old mouse broke, using a wireless mouse I bought for my old laptop, not great for constant use...

Recently bough a brand new mouse and the sensors are going already, don't quite have the budget for a new one. Also would love to review the product and see how it performs for myself in different situations. 

always looking for that perfect fit, and the sensor is giving up on my current mouse, and the weight just is't good enough! 

I really need a new mouse. So I can throw this piece of junk away.

IMAG14401.jpg

Gigabyte X58 UD7. Core i7 980X. Radeon HD7950. 12GB Corsair memory. OCZ Vertex 2.

I would love this mouse for a friend who is still using the dell one from his previous store bought, if that isnt against any rule...

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

While I have a nice mouse, my PC gaming sister has only a wireless Logitech travel mouse to use.  She is surely deserving of an upgrade, and would put it to good use.

I'm using a WMO right now but its loose and faulty scroll wheel, lack of side buttons, low PCS and low tracking speed are really starting to irritate me. Plus since you can't manualy change polling rate on newer versions of Windows, and Windows 10 is looming on the horizon... I'm going to have to switch some something else, soon.

The FinalMouse is supposed to be ligher that any gaming mouse I've used. Since most mice are way to heavy for me, that alone is a huge selling point.

I have heard good things about it and wonder if it was all the rage

My mouse keeps turning on and off, when you slap it works otherwise I stays off

My current mouse doesn't even slide and I'm just absolutely broke so I can't buy a new one. I would love to have this mouse.

Because the grip on the sides of my mouse are coming off meaning I have to reset them all the time. Nothing better than adhesive all over your hands when trying to game mmmm

i would love finalmouse because im about to put together my first pc (the ultimate amd kavaeri value pc build from linustechtips) and it would just comlete the build!   #excited #feelinglucky