FinalMouse Giveaway

My $1 mouse has problems with the sensor as well as being too small for my hand.

Winning a finalmouse would be a great relief to my hand and would benefit the overall experience of using my new computer.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

This will probably be the first thing I do get for my PC, IF I do, which my mom was supposed to help me with but just outright refused at the last minute for no reason at all. And frankly, i just looked at the product for the first time, and its one the better looking mice I have ever seen, no exaggeration. It has the perfect amount of buttons for daily use and Third person gaming, which is my favourite. Also, its bigger than mist mice,which is a requirement for me as I have huge hands. If i win this, that will probably help me kickstart my well-deserved and not-done-for-way-too-long build. Hope I win

Linus's voice was annoyingly hellish for atleast the first 50 videos that i watched

I only have a crappy £5 logitech mouse something better would be great

I need a new mouse aaand... I need a full PC :(

I have been using the same $30 dollar mouse for almost 3 years, its not a terrible mouse, but the buttons are getting worn out and the sensor has issues every now and then. It would be nice to have an actual good mouse and have that for years.

I want a new mouse

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I'm currently using a $15 mouse that I bought on Amazon and it just feels cheap. A nice mouse is the last thing I need to complete my build!

My hugely overused gigabyte m7 is in great need of a nice retirement as my mother's mouse for casual web browsing after its hard hard life of gaming marathons. And i also want a finalmouse

G'day guys!

No, not an Aussie, but whatever. I'm in rather desperate need of a new mouse myself because my main one has the worlds most sensitive left click, to the point where it highlights entire web pages with the slightest twitch. My backup mouse, despite basically being 10 years old, has a dead scroll wheel, and is hardly the most ergonomic of mice.

Had a quick gander at what FinalMouse offers, and I rather like the minimalistic style, which seems to conflict a lot with the rest of my setup :P

cheers fellas :)

I'm hesitating to pull the trigger on a new gaming rig (it's been three years since I replaced my old rig with a laptop for grad-school), and a free mouse is just enough to push me over the edge to start buying parts on my wishlist. Which... I want to happen?

Wireless mouse... Do I need to say more??

My Logitech G9 was dying, so I bought a bunch of new mice to try and replace it. Several hundred Aussie dollars later, I gave up and bought an old-stock G9x. Now that G9x is dying and I don't know where to turn! Quite keen on giving the final mouse a shot, though.

Pwnage of the utmost kind.

Looks good! And a need a new mouse!

AKA Link0712 on Twitch/WAN Show

i love trying out new tech and geeking out over (objectively) expensive peripherals, including keyboard and mice. unfortunately, the only nice mice i've ever used are my brother's, coworker's, and fry's electronics', respectively. i'd love to get a mouse of my own.

My mouse is a genius.

It's definitely time for an upgrade for me lol. I've heard good things about these and would love to give it a shot.

Thanks FinalMouse for providing these mice and to Linus and his team for giving us the chance to win one of them!

I'd love to be a mouse guinea pig...

guinea pig mouse?

guinea mouse pig?

Anyway - I seem to rip through mice like nobody's business.  I normally destroy them with my over enthusiastic clickiness.  And then it needs to sit right in my cramp inducing talon like claw grip.  So hard to find a mouse that's both comfortable and durable.

Id like the mouse just so that i can try a new mouse, and also because my trusty razer blackwidow's cable got chewed on by a certain dog... :)

~Sannity

I just want to try it out of curiosity. The omron switches on that mouse triggered the urge to try it out. Linus pls. Notice me.

IM using a logitech g300 its a shot mouse and the buttons are nonresponsive half the time

my current mouse is veeeery old, not fitting my hand so well at the moment.  Would love to have a new one, but don't have the budget for it

My mouse is wearing out after 3 years of intense gaming.

All my mice have the tendency to break on their own (double-click on single click issue) or by my stupidity. One of my most favorite mice from way back then was destroyed by yours truly when I accidentally knocked it off my table, only to have it land button-side-down and wreck the scroll-wheel completely.

My current mice is a Logitech G400s and is working awesomely, but I have a bad feeling that my stupidity will wreck it someday.

If I'm ever to replace this mouse, it would be awesome if it would be a FinalMouse.

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S | MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout | SSD1: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | SSD2: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + Asus MX259H  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 (Cherry MX Brown) | PSU: Corsair RMx 850W