FinalMouse Giveaway

The reason I want a FinalMouse is because it looks like a nice high Quality finish I would also I love that style of grip plus my mouse is dying at the moment so I need a new one!

My mouse's sensor is about to die, so I definitly need a new mouse soon

Just bought my first gaming rig (Waiting for the parts to arrive).  This would be a great addition.

Becouse i have a 1 euro Mouse from the euro store wich is sooooooooo sloooow

Hey there LTT community,

The reason was I want a final mouse is because the mouse I am currently using is as anyone would say terrible. I am using an old Labtec Optical Mouse which is at least five years old at this point. This mouse constantly loses its position on screen causing the cursor to go around like 360 round the screen at random times. While gaming, especially in fps, cs:go or even in league of legends, mouse accuracy is very important, the slightest change can impact the affect of what I really want to do. Anyways, I wish you all good luck and have a great day!

-Nicholas

I currently use the mouse that came with our office computer. It is 7 years old... Enough said :D

I want a reliable, durable and light mouse as I hear the final mouse is a perfect fit for me.

Because I've never found a decent mouse to replace this:27d282967caa05e551e49986edf0a07f.jpg

Had this for about 10-14yrs? Had gaming mice but never found one that fits, I've changed the sensor and switches from the original (they died) to ones "donated" from gaming mice and then opened to adjust pressure and noise. The case has been sanded down as I had worn it smooth (it adds grip)

My old Sensai is starting to get a little tired and it has no material on it anymore, so it has lost the little grippyness it had :(

I want the final mouse because my current mouse is so heavy i think my fore arm is suffering and beginning to have what taran had a long time ago, i cant remember what condition he had.

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Mother Board: ASUS P8B75-M LE GPU: PowerColor Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition RAM: Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Thermaltake LT-500NL2NL 500W

PERIPHERALS: Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Dell S2340L 60Hz 23.0" Speakers: Harman Kardon Soundsticks III Mouse Pad: Steelseries QCK Headphones: Superlux HD 668B

The FinalMouse mouse looks so comfortable! I really want it.

Looking for a new mouse, stumbled upon this! Thanks for running the giveaway :D

I want something to use on my desktop, so i can use my wireless mouse for when im on the go

I'd be interesting in getting this mouse so I could give my current mouse to one of my friends. I've heard this mouse is gaining traction in the peripheral world and would be interested in seeing if this was true or not. 

William Wallace, "It's all for nothing without freedom"

You know your mouse sucks when it have's half the ball's you have.

Yeah I really need one.

My current mouse is terrible and I am in dire need of a replacement. Why not give this a shot?

I want this mouse so I can troll my friends and say it's a Destiny mouse

well simply because i NEED a new gaming mouse and FinalMouse seem to be THE mouse to have especially if it's free !! that would be epic   :P  :P

I need a new mouse that would perform better than a cheapo 10 dollar mouse when I finish building my new desktop~

I need this mouse because my scrollwheel is giving up and I need a slightly different shaped mouse since the edgy sides on my Corsair M45 are annoying on my hand.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Because all I have is a trackball. Great for productivity, but not much else.

I have a R.A.T. te mouse and it has been giving me a hard time from my switch to Linux.