FinalMouse Giveaway

I would like it, because it looks quite sick! and for my laptop too lol. Good luck everyone

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

I'm tired of using a crappy 5 dollar mouse. The scroll is slow and buttons stiff, I play CSGO daily and have no room for improvement with my mouse.

Sick of your current mouse? Still looking for a perfect fit? Heard good things about FinalMouse? Yes! Yes! And Yes!

I hate my current mouse! It's a cheap crappy mouse from Speedlink for like 5 bucks or so... One of the main switches is broken and the mouse cable is rubbish; It sometimes stops working!

I would really like to win this mouse ;)

I ordered a budget gaming pc parts according to your budget build but i didnt order any peripherals yet so FINALMOUSE is amazing addition to my budget everything :P

I am still running the Microsoft mouse from my 1st computer. and i think that is on the way out. 

i have been recommending this mouse to almost every1 in my live streams that asked me i need a new mouse what would you suggest derpy and i said FINALMOUSE WITHOUT HESITATION but i actually dont own 1 my self so thats the weird thing about it and yeah my current one is stuttering in FPS games so i need to replace mine and dont have the money at the moment i upgraded my MOBO to a sabertooth Mark s with a Intel i5-4570K pretty happy i did that i used to run on a MSI 970 MOBO and a amd fx-8350

The middle click on my M65 doesn't work half the time. Why not upgrade?

My wireless mouse stopped working and a wired is anyways better for gaming.

I'm looking for a new gaming mouse. This mouse looks to be a great choice for that task.

Would love to win the mouse, coz i have a shitty cheap one

I need a new mouse! this one is grate because i play alot of CS GO Competitive.

I use a steelseries sensei, I love this mouse soo much but all the paint work at the back has flaked off and the middle mouse button/scroll wheel isn't working properly. I'd stick with this mouse for longer but I'm a 3D artist and as part of my workflow I use 3DS Max and Maya, but to actually pan the viewports you need to use the scroll wheel quite vigorously. 

i am stuck with a generic fujitsu mouse and i was planning on getting a new one. since your guys liked it, i really want to try it myself. awesome vid btw

CPU:  i7 5820k  @4.0Ghz Cooler: Thermaltake Nic C5 Motherboard: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Ram: 8 gb @2133Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 @1560  Case: Proprietary Sun Ultra 24  Storage: HyperX 120gb & 1 TB WD Green PSU: Cooler Master 550w 

Yeah, recently bought a new computer and I need a decent gaming mouse. This would be great for CS GO!

my mouse's sensor is very bad it just jitters no matter what surface been dealing with this for 2 years now please break me free from my bad mouse

I have a $5 "Gaming" Mouse from Ebay, enough said...

i cri evry tim!

Why new mice? Just cause... :3

I need a new mouse after my old one broke after CS:GO match. It``s totally not my fault the old mouse was so fragile.

Looks slick!

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

Because I'm a heavy handed moron who breaks everything he touches :(

Thankfully my PC is in tact (Thanks LTT for helping me during the building process)

8 mice since the start of this year, some were cheap eBay mice. Some were nicer branded eBay mice :)

Pro tip of the day, don't buy mice from eBay! ;)