most expensive crowdfunding ever, bail out greece

ahhming

Wow.

Greek national debt is over 300 billion though...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Thom Feeney, a London shopkeeper, has started an IndieGoGo campaign to help raise €1.6 Billion for the beleaguered country.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/greek-bailout-fund#/story

Truly disgusted by this.

I and everyone else has to pay ofd their loans/mortgages.

Just because Greece is an endless pit of money sucking corruption, they get excused? Where is the word fair in that?

The greek government refuses to make their people pay the taxes that are being upheld by every other EU country, but somehow they find it normal that the EU pays for their debts and now other people start raising money for Greece's debts.... ugh.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

the EU pays for their debts

To be fair its mostly Germany thats paying... :P

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Thom Feeney, a London shopkeeper, has started an IndieGoGo campaign to help raise €1.6 Billion for the beleaguered country.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/greek-bailout-fund#/story

This is so cool. Like WOW!

My swag in GNU Fortran.

integer :: swag_level = 9999

I am a Free Software Developer. I run Trisquel GNU/Linux and I love Python, Fortran, GNU Modula, C and Lisp.

Truly disgusted by this.

I and everyone else has to pay of their loans/mortgages.

Just because Greece is an endless pit of money sucking corruption, they get excused? Where is the word fair in that?

The greek government refuses to make their people pay the taxes that are being upheld by every other EU country, but somehow they find it normal that the EU pays for their debts and now other people start raising money for Greece's debts.... ugh.

Bingo!!!

I cannot support any bailouts of poor decisions. Greece has made an unbelievable amount of poor decisions and now has to deal with those consequences.

I will not be donating to this campaign. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Saw this yesterday, yea it's pretty funny...

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

Truly disgusted by this.

^took the words right out of my mouth.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Can i get a crowdfund for me to get a house? just 2.5 million will do.

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

*cough* United States is in debt too. *cough*

http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/unitedstates

Where is our crowdfunding campaign? 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Where is our crowdfunding campaign?

Try asking China for some more money.

Try asking China for some more money.

We have...

But that is not crowd funding either, that is a loan, we pay interest. 

The EU threw them fuckloads of money and they didn't even do what they were supposed to. Portugal was on the gutter too, we got money from the IMF and the EU and sacrificed the shit out of the population to reduce the deficit. Guess what? Now our economy is slowly recovering.

Granted Greece was indeed in a worse position than us, and their population suffered even more than us but it's their fault. It's their fault they were at a critical situation and yet asked for money to organize the olympic games. It's their fault they got loaned money at extremely low interest rates and didn't tight their belt where they were supposed to.

Now they just hide behind the fact that the EU can collapse if they get kicked out, so they just leverage with that.

Reminder that they weren't even supposed to be in the EU.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

*cough* United States is in debt too. *cough*

Every country in the world has some sort of debt ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Truly disgusted by this.

+42

I wouldn't help bail out a nation that refuses to actually do something about the issue and continuously makes bad decisions.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

We own most our debt not China. This payment is nothing they a 6 and 7 billion coming up. They are going to restructure there debt. The best part of this there bankruptcy court, where in what country, whos laws. This hasto happen and we will reform after.

"Hey greece. Here is some more money to squander"..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Owes 3 billions dollars, population is a little over 11 million RIP