Arkham Knight on a 780Ti

armycombatvet7

This game gives me no issues at all :) I don't know what all the fuss is about and if its just the 30fps cap, you should really think about gaming on consoles if you have no clue how to change the FPS in the games files. This is nothing new for PC gamers.

Here's a link of someone who knows what they're talking about with a 780 Ti and Arkham Knight

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-batman-arkham-knight-pc-lacks-console-visual-features

"Even at low settings, holding 60fps on the 780 Ti is out of the question. With Nvidia's 353.30 driver (apparently optimised for Arkham Knight) installed, our setup suffers from hiccups and lurches to as low as 38fps as we glide across Gotham or drive in the Batmobile. Frame-times are highly variable, reaching a nadir of 410ms for a single frame as the game crosses a checkpoint. Amazingly, dropping to the worst quality textures, shadows and level of detail (while turning off anti-aliasing, v-sync and all Nvidia Gameworks features) still has us dropping to 40fps and lower while at 1080p.

With no other settings to drop down further, 1080p60 is off the table."

Thumbnail even shows a nice big 30fps with the 780 Ti

LMFAO. I hope you are being hilarious. You just saw the game run on my 780Ti in Normal and even when I put the settings at High it gives me the same FPS. Whoever wrote that article has no clue what they are talking about or their card is completely dead.

Also, I'm definitely playing this on a 780Ti so no trick there. I'm about to post another video of the benchmark with settings on High without Gameworks since Gameworks is just garbage anyways.

post-89025-0-42197100-1435562427_thumb.p

The benchmark in game DOES NOT i repeat DOES NOT show performance in game.

Try playing the "real" game and show us what happens.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

The benchmark in game DOES NOT i repeat DOES NOT show performance in game.

Try playing the "real" game and show us what happens.

I am uploading some gameplay as we speak. It seems to give me the same results, weird. It's gonna take a good 10 minutes until the video is done processing but yea, getting exactly the same performance as the benchmark you claim does not show performance in game. I will post more tomorrow as well. Not sure with people's issue is with the game but yea, amazing port by Rocksteady!

-snip-

Another video uploading as we speak of more gameplay. Well considering its 0139 in the morning and I have work at 1130 so keep checking for the gameplay video once its done. And no, my dad doesn't work for WB lol. That would be awesome. Pretty much saying this is an amazing port and Rocksteady did a good job :) They pulled it because of all these new PC gamers these days crying about how their games aren't 60fps. It's called upgrade your fucking hardware and if you can't afford a decent rig I'd say you should stick to console gaming or learn how to edit game config files. It's in plain english: MaxFPS=144.000000 (at least for me because I have a 144hz panel). Everybody who is crying about the game has some shitty hardware then because its running just fine, sometimes even hitting over 100fps. It will dip now and then until they patch the game. Arkham City gives me the same tiny little glitches here and there.

Everybody who is crying about the game has some shitty hardware then because its running just fine, sometimes even hitting over 100fps. It will dip now and then until they patch the game. Arkham City gives me the same tiny little glitches here and there.

https://youtu.be/GKy2BEHKeyE?t=5m55s

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Again, Rocksteady never ported Arkham Knight

And? Want to get all "technical" on the developer of this game lol. Oh no, Iron Galaxy Studios did the port. Rocksteady still takes all the blame for whatever happens to their ported game. You're 20 kid, you got a lot more time to even be considered a PC gaming veteran, you might wanna watch that mouth of yours ;)

Let's see some regular gameplay with the gameworks on I have yet to see it. Thanks.

Gameworks is a performance eating shit storm by Nvidia. The plot of the game doesn't seem to change when I turn it on. And there really isn't much more eye candy than just maxing out everything else. Even then, Normal looks the same as High in 1080p. That's why with this gameplay video that I'm uploading you can see me change from High to Normal, keeping the same FPS from both settings and the game doesn't look any different.

PC gaming on an i5. Wow.

Just because it works for YOU, greatly....does not mean its NOT a bucket of shit for everyone else.

Even if you provide proof its working fine, a lot of people with more powerful systems are having issues that you are not.

/Has huge vram issues too... 1080p Vram usage is RIDICULOUS, let alone 1440p+

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

This looks like an issue with his game accessing the files from his harddrive or the program he is using to record with. If it's your video, I'd like to know what program you're using lol. Because you're gonna see the game run like fucking butter on my 780Ti

PC gaming on an i5. Wow.

A 970 is not that far behind a 780ti.
The game runs horrible.

This looks like an issue with his game accessing the files from his harddrive or the program he is using to record with. If it's your video, I'd like to know what program you're using lol. Because you're gonna see the game run like fucking butter on my 780Ti

I guess your the holy 1% xD

- WCCFTECH

Just because it works for YOU, greatly....does not mean its NOT a bucket of shit for everyone else.
Even if you provide proof its working fine, a lot of people with more powerful systems are having issues that you are not.

Well then its not the "game" that is the issue, it seems to be each individual's issue. As with about 99% of PC gaming problems. Keep your system clean, learn what parts are compatible, and drive on. I've only had an issue with one game and that was Unity, and I damn well got my money back. I built two systems, one with a single 780Ti and the other with two 980's in SLI and Unity gave the same issues on both systems. If the issue repeats itself continually across the board, then its an issue with the game. If two people have the same specs and it runs well on one and not the other, that is an individual's issue. Common sense. Thought you kids would know this already.

A 970 is not that far behind a 780ti.
The game runs horrible.

It's still a 970 lol. I won't even jump to buy the 980Ti until they release something that is gonna be worth my money buying and not get a 5 to 10fps increase in games. I stuck with my 660 until the 780Ti came out

I guess your the holy 1% xD

Well it lets me know how well I take care of my system then :) Until Nvidia releases a card that I can get well over 50fps+ in the games I play now or in the future, the 780Ti is just trucking along with all these new releases.

Well it lets me know how well I take care of my system then :) Until Nvidia releases a card that I can get well over 50fps+ in the games I play now or in the future, the 780Ti is just trucking along with all these new releases.

Do you update your drivers at all?

I stopped after it killed my performance on half my games.

- WCCFTECH

Again, Rocksteady never ported Arkham Knight

Also, TotalBiscuit has a $5000 PC with 2 Titan X's ($1000 each) and said the game is not worth playing even if you have a 980 Ti or Titan X because of how poor it runs.

So again, fuck off with your misinformation.

So you aren't speaking from personal experience? Lol. That's sad. I think you are misinformed

Stop to think that there are people in the same boat, with a worthy STABLE up to date system, having issues.

Cos there are many.

The game itself IS really broken, esp with texture streaming being a problem with consistency of performance, widely reported to be a huge player in the negative performance.

Again - Just because YOU do not have issues, does not make them not exist.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Do you update your drivers at all?
I stopped after it killed my performance on half my games.

Everytime a new update comes out as well as beta drivers yes. Always have. It is hard to find cards these days with stable chips. I just happened to get lucky when I bought this card, when I bought my 660, shit even as far back as my old Voodoo cards I had.

Stop to think that there are people in the same boat, with a worthy STABLE up to date system, having the same issues.

Cos there are many.

It will still be an individual issue then or else I would be having the same issues as them too. Strange how that works? You can apply the same basic logic in science as well to test a theory.

This game gives me no issues at all :) I don't know what all the fuss is about and if its just the 30fps cap, you should really think about gaming on consoles if you have no clue how to change the FPS in the games files. This is nothing new for PC gamers.

You are either trolling, or completely ignorant. Not EVERYONE is effected by it, but its has been a massive issue for many many players, and not just the 30fps lock

There are thousands of reports of poor performance, poor performance on hard drives, etc etc

There is no reason an i5 and 970 cannot run the game at 1080p, when it can run every other game on the planet just fine, and the previous batman games fine, showing that this is just a very poorly made port

There are other reports of the game working, but if thousands of people are effected coming here and telling everyone they are shit for having issues is just plain wrong

Its like.. imagine you bought a new car, and for 20% of the buyers, the engine only ran at half power... but yours ran fine.. do you go around going "lol my car works fine you should all upgrade your car"  etcetc

the game is BROKEN for many users.

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

You are either trolling, or completely ignorant. Not EVERYONE is effected by it, but its has been a massive issue for many many players, and not just the 30fps lock

There are thousands of reports of poor performance, poor performance on hard drives, etc etc

There is no reason an i5 and 970 cannot run the game at 1080p, when it can run every other game on the planet just fine, and the previous batman games fine, showing that this is just a very poorly made port

There are other reports of the game working, but if thousands of people are effected coming here and telling everyone they are shit for having issues is just plain wrong

Its like.. imagine you bought a new car, and for 20% of the buyers, the engine only ran at half power... but yours ran fine.. do you go around going "lol my car works fine you should all upgrade your car"  etcetc

the game is BROKEN for many users.

The game is broken for EVERYONE.

It cannot run with a stable 60fps+ on any Titan X, the most powerful GPU ever still right? Best GPU in existence can't do 60fps at 1080p, that's best case scenario, as multiple Titan X's actually perform worse than a single Titan X in Arkham Knight. There is no way to give the game a better chance, everything else is worse and will run it worse.

Anyone who believes it is not broken for them is either lying, or is so poorly perceptive they can't notice the issues.

Here. It's processing now. You can see my FPS in the lower right hand corner of the screen and in case your computers can't run the video, play it on your mobile device.

I'm not giving your YouTube channel views, your 780 Ti isn't more powerful than a Titan X

It cannot run with a stable 60fps+ on any Titan X, the most powerful GPU ever still right? Best GPU in existence can't do 60fps at 1080p, that's best case scenario, as multiple Titan X's actually perform worse than a single Titan X in Arkham Knight. There is no way to give the game a better chance, everything else is worse and will run it worse.

Anyone who believes it is not broken for them is either lying, or is so poorly perceptive they can't notice the issues.

Well the video is uploading now you can see for yourself. So how well did it run for you on all the Titan X's you own? Lol.........

I would agree but we do not have the facts to back that up, and there are positive reports, all we know is that there are a MASSIVE amount of complaints and issues regarding performance

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Well the video is uploading now you can see for yourself. So how well did it run for you on all the Titan X's you own? Lol.........

It's as if you think one persons Titan X would run it at 5fps and another Titan X at 1000fps.

It's the same fucking hardware, what is wrong with you? 

You seem to actually believe your 780 Ti is better than every other 780 Ti in the world too lol