why pay money to get rid of the ads on this site when adblock is free?

Luxpin_

just curious to people throwing their money away 

Most of my posts are very controversial, please try not to get butthurt.

It isn't for the ads,it's for supporting them 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Because some people aren't greedy assholes that actually want Linus to be able to feed his wife and two kids.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Because the ads help out LMG you twat...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

They are not. People are supporting Linustechtips. I use adblock only on certain websites, but not this one. I want to support this creator.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

For supporting Linus and Co, nothing else.

It's not about the ads. It's about supporting the forum, and those running it. A lot of contributors run AdBlock, but support the site anyways. 

Besides, why buy games on Steam if you can torrent them for free?

Why buy music if you can torrent it for free?

Why buy anything if you can steal it for free?

Because some people aren't greedy assholes that actually want Linus to be able to feed his wife and two kids.

so your donating to the man.

Because I want more good content. 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

It's not about the ads. It's about supporting the forum, and those running it. A lot of contributors run AdBlock, but support the site anyways. 

I torrent all my games , my music and anything else , why would I pay for something if I dont have to?

Oh god people starting to insult OP from the start....

I don't turn off adblock for any video's, but I do for this site. And seeing as I practically live here I think I do my part.

They're not 'throwing their money away', they're contributing to a business with more than just Linus, who all need to earn a living and be able to fucking eat. 

I torrent all my games , my music and anything else , why would I pay for something if I dont have to?

By this point, it boils down to ethics and morals. I don't argue either of those. I just know bad ones when I see them. (Here)

Took the words right out of my mouth 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I don't turn off adblock for any video's, but I do for this site. And seeing as I practically live here I think I do my part.

Well his little sig, does say he pisses off a lot of people.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

You do have to. That's like saying, why would i work if i don't have to, i can just go out and steal shit. 

Don't forget his employees. Ehhh..  never mind... he pays them in hardware he gets for free anyway. 

"Luke, good job, you totally earned that r9 290x this month!"

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

do you want this site and the LTT channel to stay alive or do you prefer taht linus has to closedown everything because there is no income to keep the channel running?

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

so your donating to the man.

Yes its basically a donation with added benefits

But instead of paying, I prefer to not use adblock and just ignore the ads, this way I can still support him

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yea , seriously . I get used to it though , most people cant just casually not agree with something they have to go all disrespectful

Oooh whoops, didn't see that

I say that because most of the posts I post are very controversial and people dont know how to have a civil conversation, like yourself.

Oooh whoops, didn't see that

That explains it 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

I say that because most of the posts I post are very controversial and people dont know how to have a civil conversation, like yourself.

It's not  controversial,it's a fact xD

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD