Battlefront Alpha Sign Up Released

Is it anything like that new COD beta, where you have to pre-order to get access to a game that isn't f***ing finished?

there is nothing saying you get guaranteed access for buying the game.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

i5 4690k and 290, got in

make sure you allow origin beta participation in the client as well as share hardware specs and system interaction data

yeah forgot about that part in the client.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

there is nothing saying you get guaranteed access for buying the game.

Well that's something. EB games has the latest COD advertised with 'pre-order now to get access to the Beta'. Which is BS-the Battlefront Alpha seems to have been done properly.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I was in Crysis 3's closed Alpha as well as BF4's beta.

Seems logical.

I just got in too, and did Crysis 3 Alpha, BF3 Beta, BF4 Beta, and of course, Hardline.  I think I see something in common.

Oh, and no Preorder.

PC: CPU - FX 8350 @4.5 Ghz | GPU - 3x R9 290 @1100 core/1300 memory | Motherboard - Asus Crosshair V Formula Z | RAM - 16 GB Mushkin Redline 1866 Mhz | PSU - Corsair AX 860w | SSD - ADATA SX900 256 GB | HDD - Seagate 3TB 7200RPM | CPU Cooler - Noctua NH D-14 | Case - Cooler Master HAF Stacker 935

Peripherals: Monitor - ASUS VN248H-P IPS | Keyboard - Corsair K70 | Mouse - Corsair M65 | Headphones - ASUS ROG Orion Pro

signed up five minutes ago. cant wait

If you didn't get in immediately, you won't get in without an external way such as a key giveaway. Same as me though, have to wait for beta.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

EA listed the following minimum system requirements for the alpha, and said that they apply only to the alpha, not the final Battlefront game:

• CPU: Quad Core CPU e.g. Intel Core i5-2300 @ 2.8 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 955 @ 3.2 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
  • RAM: 6 GB
  • OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit operating system required)
  • Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 with 2 GB of Video Memory

I wonder if I can squeeze enough performance out of an AMD Phenom II X4 P920 and Ati HD 5650......

PMSL

BUT BUT EA IM A STAR WARS FAN!!! :((((...

Noooooooooooooo!

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

BUT BUT EA IM A STAR WARS FAN!!! :((((...

Noooooooooooooo!

You could always go back to the older one and fly the space ships with a joystick.....

PMSL

I signed up! I signed up! I hope I get in! Oh man it would be so awesome! <33

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I signed up! I signed up! I hope I get in! Oh man it would be so awesome! <33

If you get in, do your best to make sure that EA doesn't pull their usual tricks.

PMSL

If you get in, do your best to make sure that EA doesn't pull their usual tricks.

Pretty sure I got in. They sent me an email order for the game. xD (in Linux so I can't really check for sure though.)

Sure, I'll do my best to give feedback. I hope I don't have too much to say about the alpha (negatively I mean) though...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

too late it's close

What? No it isn't. It ends June 30th.

Beta'd Crysis 3, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Titanfall. Bought Battlefield 3/4. Can't get in. GG.

So did I. They choose randomly. Calm down, there will be a beta to get into.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

For North america only :(

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Woopee! I got in! July 1st...I can't wait for ya! :wub:

@blueballs

The site is just loading slow. Give it some time. :)

For North america only :(

No it isn't.

Tell them!!!!

Tell them we want space battles, better flight controls and no "on the rails AtAt's"

If it's truly alpha they should have time to change shit.

So you want shit space battles because they only have a few months to make them and dodgy ATATs that can't move properly because they're so fucking big and people will inevitably fuck their team over. Battlefront games always had terrible ATAT control btw since they're so slow it's not even fun and fucks with the map.

Tell them!!!!

Tell them we want space battles, better flight controls and no "on the rails AtAt's"

If it's truly alpha they should have time to change shit.

I will keep that in mind for sure, plus depending on how this alpha goes will depend on if the game gets delayed for more improvement.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

So you want shit space battles because they only have a few months to make them and dodgy ATATs that can't move properly because they're so fucking big and people will inevitably fuck their team over. Battlefront games always had terrible ATAT control btw since they're so slow it's not even fun and fucks with the map.

They could delay the game to do it. The improvements the people want aren't entirely impossible of them to make and make right. I have seen betas/alphas make considerable change that ended up working just fine, especially on launch day (ARR for example).

I will certainly attempt to nag their ears off about space battles. However if the aerial battles we do get end up being incredible then I think I might not nag too much (though I will maintain the opinion that Star Wars isn't Star Wars without space battles haha).

I didn't get in because I have a 740m and a 740m is no where near a GTX 680.