there is some weird things going on regarding Nvidia drivers *conspiracy*

nunya bus

SNIP

I think a bot needs to post that in every single thread like this :P

which brings me to the conspiracy. its been in full swing this last month. could it be paid AMD members doing this? cause as I said. ive ased real ppl and real reviewers, rang Nvidia, and no they say all is well. 

I think this may be the lowest AMD have ever gone next to complaining about game works. 

If you are an Nvidia user with this issues. lets see some streaming or recordings proving it! 

Hahahahahaha

Wow dude you took the tinfoil hat to the next level there m8

Yes AMD is illuminati and if you squint enough the 290x is a triangle

Running the witcher 3 at 1440p with a gtx780 and getting 50fps with everything on low.

Currently running it at 1080p with high/ultra settings (no Hairworks) and getting 60fps (luckely the scaling looks decent).

I dont think its a driver issue though as its only that game that runs bad, GTA V was fine

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

usually its AMD owners fending off Nvidia bots claiming wild ideas about AMD drivers, while those of us using AMD cards are scratching our heads asking "what driver problems?"

Odd that it must be a conspiracy when Nvidia drivers are experience problems (it wasn't for my G80, Fermi, and Kepler cards... periodic episodes of driver crashes were an actual problem during all those years), instead of accepting that certain hardware configurations may experience problems, or a stable overclock could become unstable with a driver update. 

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

~just the tip~

What driver problems?

Only problem I've had in the past couple of months was some minor artefacting in SC2, but that was easily sorted from the game settings (AA was turned off for some reason <_<)

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Well I don't know if its drivers but after updating my drivers gta has been horrible on my 970. On 1080p I can't max it out buy I'm semi close to it and it was fine for a while. Then last night I was playing with vsyn off aND I was getting fps going from 180 to in some spots a constant 3 fps :/ this has never happened before. All I had before was the occasional dip in fps but last night was almost in playable. Even at 100 fps it felt choppy and laggy and wasn't a pleasant experience. Also about 2 drivers ago one of them meant for witcher would not run gta or a couple other games. It would just cause a driver crash when I launched the game. Then I reverted and it was fine :/

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

usually its AMD owners fending off Nvidia bots claiming wild ideas about AMD drivers, while those of us using AMD cards are scratching our heads asking "what driver problems?"

Odd that it must be a conspiracy when Nvidia drivers are experience problems (it wasn't for my G80, Fermi, and Kepler cards... periodic episodes of driver crashes were an actual problem during all those years), instead of accepting that certain hardware configurations may experience problems, or a stable overclock could become unstable with a driver update. 

I had driver problems with AMD when I last had my 7950 that completely plagued me, BSOD during youtube but perfect in games (ended up being chrome hardware accel :P).

After that cleared up, the 6 months longer I spent with that card were solid, the cards drivers didn't crash again and the card was pretty awesome (Had it up to 1300MHz). I think the "hype" around AMD having bad drivers is almost completely false, I've had more crashes with NV but the NV drivers seem to recover better - they don't actually warn you, AMD pops up a message.

Sure blame AMD, why not...because Nvidia are squeaky clean.

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

Ehm im getting TDR's with my gtx970 with every driver released after 350.12. And i would love to get paid from AMD to write this everywhere they want. But the truth is there are infact driver problems.

The newest driver held for about 48hours but then i got a TDR while editing Text in google Chrome. Its hard to record this because i would have to film my Monitor via Smartphone.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

Uhm i think people is missing a point. Could AMD actually afford to "buy" reviewers or random people on the net to smite Nvidia? I mean, usually they just point fingers and let the internet blow it out of proportions, or they use snide twitter comments when they find something to make fun of....

OP, you should call AMD and ask if they have a specific budget for smiting Nvidia. Maybe they have some sort of warloc gathering in their basement trying to smite Nvidia with Voodoo.

So what is the conspiracy, that Nvidia is deliberately putting out shit drivers on the 700 series in order to get them to upgrade to the 900 series?

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x,  MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Gaming Pro wifi, CPU cooler: Noctua U12a RAM: Gskill Ripjaws V @3600mhz,  GPU: Asus Tuf RTX OC 3080 PSU: Seasonic Focus GX850 CASE: Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh Storage: 500 GB Inland Premium M.2,  Sandisk Ultra Plus II 256 GB & 120 GB

I can attest that the drivers for the 980 Ti are complete shit right now.  Maybe it's because I am running an SLI setup but so far I am not impressed.  I had less problems with my old 980 SLI setup.  Still waiting for NVidia to release stable drivers for the 980 Ti.  Limited to 353.06, 353.12(hotfix), and 353.30. 

I have a potato!