there is some weird things going on regarding Nvidia drivers *conspiracy*

nunya bus

so for last month pretty much. the Nvidia forums have been littered by ppl complaining abt the drivers. 
I decided to dig a bit deeper cause. at the same time many reviewers have been saying that the 900 series are fine and rock solid. all reviews using same drivers on the 980ti have also been fine. 

Also being ramped up is the whole 700 series Deliberate slowing down kuffufle. as well. 

Ive emailed a lot of reviewers asking if they are experiencing the issues that are in the forums and they say no. I rang (phoned) Nvidia! also spoke on chat online support
 I really did. They say nothing is wrong and they dont know of any issues at all. 

which brings me to the conspiracy. its been in full swing this last month. could it be paid AMD members doing this? cause as I said. ive ased real ppl and real reviewers, rang Nvidia, and no they say all is well. 

I think this may be the lowest AMD have ever gone next to complaining about game works. 

If you are an Nvidia user with this issues. lets see some streaming or recordings proving it! 

I doubt AMD would bother with that. nVidia has been dropping the ball on alot of things recently, imo. Their support is abysmal, drivers seem to crash more than they work and so on. My dad's 770 has been underperforming lately so yeah.

I may be running an AMD build right now, but that doesn't mean I'm being a fanboy about it. Not saying Team Red is perfect, but things have been running smoothly for me up to now.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

I have not had problems with the drivers so far (fingers crossed).

I think the talk here is about the slowing down of older cards, not crashes if that's what you were alluding to.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Well my GTX 650ti OC 2GB crashes under any driver in the 350 lot when it didn't in any of the previous ones (and still doesn't), so there are problems.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I think the talk here is about the slowing down of older cards, not crashes if that's what you were alluding to.

I have the GTX 970. It has never crashed on me but has a severe case of coil whine :( 

Well my GTX 650ti OC 2GB crashes under any driver in the 350 lot when it didn't in any of the previous ones (and still doesn't), so there are problems.

I'm glad I was too lazy to update my drivers in the first place.

People often say that AMD drivers are worse. Personally I feel they are better. The 290x got stronger compared to the cards released to combat it as time went on. And now this crashing with the new drivers. Bad, bad, bad. I wish the Fury ka-pwned the Titan X to get Nvidia to wake up from their offices and stop eating pizza and start fixing these issues.

I have the GTX 970. It has never crashed on me but has a severe case of coil whine  :(

Hard to fix.  :( Which card was it? (Msi, etc)

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

I doubt AMD would bother with that. nVidia has been dropping the ball on alot of things recently, imo. Their support is abysmal, drivers seem to crash more than they work and so on. My dad's 770 has been underperforming lately so yeah.

I may be running an AMD build right now, but that doesn't mean I'm being a fanboy about it. Not saying Team Red is perfect, but things have been running smoothly for me up to now.

this is the std answer I seem to see on Nvidia forums. nvidia are shite, dropping the ball etc. thats fine if they are. but I want to see recording showing these failures. 

i never had an issue til i jinxed myself, 350 drivers crashing on chrome all the god damn time.

my 970 frame rates have been stuttering on bf4,bfh and counter strike.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

People often say that AMD drivers are worse. Personally I feel they are better. The 290x got stronger compared to the cards released to combat it as time went on. And now this crashing with the new drivers. Bad, bad, bad. I wish the Fury ka-pwned the Titan X to get Nvidia to wake up from their offices and stop eating pizza and start fixing these issues.

Mine is Gainward

I've ended up going back to the drivers that came with my 650ti-no problems at all with them (apart from age-but that's neither here nor there).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

this is the std answer I seem to see on Nvidia forums. nvidia are shite, dropping the ball etc. thats fine if they are. but I want to see recording showing these failures. 

well, I can assure you that I'm in no way getting paid by AMD, lol.

I didn't say they're shite, just that they've been neglecting their customers recently

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Check forums, LTT, Tek, OCN, HardOCP. See how many instances of crash reports there are, done deal.

Mine is Gainward

Never heard of them. They are from Taiwan though. Which is cool. 

i never had an issue til i jinxed myself, 350 drivers crashing on chrome all the god damn time.

my 970 frame rates have been stuttering on bf4,bfh and counter strike.

I've been fine, I'm running 780 Ti's.

EDIT: I'm running the Witcher 3 drivers, I only update when needed cause I'm reformatting tomorrow :P

so for last month pretty much. the Nvidia forums have been littered by ppl complaining abt the drivers. 

I decided to dig a bit deeper cause. at the same time many reviewers have been saying that the 900 series are fine and rock solid. all reviews using same drivers on the 980ti have also been fine. 

Also being ramped up is the whole 700 series Deliberate slowing down kuffufle. as well. 

Ive emailed a lot of reviewers asking if they are experiencing the issues that are in the forums and they say no. I rang (phoned) Nvidia! also spoke on chat online support

I really did. They say nothing is wrong and they dont know of any issues at all. 

which brings me to the conspiracy. its been in full swing this last month. could it be paid AMD members doing this? cause as I said. ive ased real ppl and real reviewers, rang Nvidia, and no they say all is well. 

I think this may be the lowest AMD have ever gone next to complaining about game works. 

If you are an Nvidia user with this issues. lets see some streaming or recordings proving it! 

352.86 crashed constantly in Chrome for me on my 970, so I rolled back to 350.12 and won't install a new driver until I stop hearing about the stupid crash in Chrome.

Maybe they are just slowly turning down performance on Maxwell so everyone goes and buys Pascal.

I too am wearing a tinfoil hat good sir.

Too soon, if they do this, it will be closer to the launch of GP. Turning down your performance is mentally backwards when Fury is new.

That's like asking who has blue eyes, you don't notice it, but it's kind of common.

I can hear mine through headphones/speakers and when you take the side of my PC off its so irritating.

Does anyone else have a 970 with coil whine?

me but only when i start far cry 4, the fps is like 1000000 lol, its not loud coil whine.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

I can hear mine through headphones/speakers and when you take the side of my PC off its so irritating.

funny enough my mate just got a 980 and when he has his headset in, you can hear his coil whine and my god its so bad